Epilogue - Part Two

Caroline:

It's surprising - the amount of thoughts you can have in your head while the love of your life is balls deep in your throat. It's been 2 years of us being together, and I don't think I could ever get used to how thick this man's dick is. It's ironic that God gave him such a blessing while simultaneously having him be celibate for all those years.

My hands found their way into my underwear. He always wants me to wait, but I never can. Suddenly, there was a tug in my hair, and my head was lifted.

"Keep your hands on my knees, angel. You know the rules." His thumb wiped some tears from my cheeks, and he used his shirt to clean up under my chin. "Look at me, please. There we go, my pretty girl. You know how much I love those eyes, right? Yeah, I know you do, but I need you to remember that, okay?"

There are no thoughts in my head, he is so mesmerizing. It always feels like a rush of good things to my head, and I can't think anymore or make any cohesive sentences. I love the way he sounds when I'm down here. Hearing him feel like pure bliss and ecstasy makes me so wet, and he knows it.

"Fucking hell, Caroline. I love that pretty mouth of yours. Jesus. Get up, princess, it's your turn."

"Aww, you don't wanna cum twice tonight?"

That familiar darkness flashed across his eyes, and his pupils dilated. Uh oh. My chin was suddenly in his firm grasp, and my sore lips were pressed against each other. "Respectfully, angel, shut the fuck up, before you regret that dirty mouth. However, I'd be more than happy to have your mouth on me all night. Your poor knees, though. Have fun explaining that to your friends. You'd have to tell them what a slut you are. What do you think? I think knee bruises would look cute on you."

Fuck. "I think... I think that maybe they would but..."

"Cat got your tongue? Words, beautiful, use them."

"Bruises would look cute. Not on my knees though."

"Is that so? Where do you want them? I can think of a few places. Maybe your inner thighs. Maybe your neck. I want everyone to know that you're off the market. I also want it to hurt when you sit so you can remember who the fuck you're talking to."

"If you think you can be that guy, go for it."

"You're on thin ice, Caroline." His pupils got even bigger, and I could tell that he was holding back. He's only got two more buttons after this. Is tonight the night I push them? His hand gently slid to my throat. Today is not the day.

"Fine."

"Go upstairs."

"Oh yeah? Spread myself out for you? Or should I wait until you decide you want to fuck my brains out?"

"Wait."

"Yes, Sir, Father." Damn it, Caroline! Too many buttons.

"I'll take you on this floor, right now. Do you want to continue with your dirty fucking mouth? Should I fix that for you?"

"No, Sir."

"Go upstairs."

~

"Are you gonna put a condom on, or am I too 'submissive and breedable' for you tonight?"

"Uh, angel, you do not want children, correct? I'll give you them if you want."

"Yeah, but I like the idea of no condom. I like the warmth."

"And I made this monster? Yeah right." He laughed, as he rolled the condom on.

"You bring it out of me. Come here already!"

"Patience, angel. We haven't even gotten to your turn yet. Lay down and open those pretty legs for me."

I started to giggle as I did as he said. He's always been so good with his tongue. He started off by giving me kisses on my inner thighs, and as always I am so impatient. The kisses felt so good. I am absolutely soaked, and he knows it. Any movement he does makes me feel a slight breeze in my panties.

Each kiss that landed made tingles go straight up to my head. I can feel myself getting more and more aroused. I am so swollen, and I know for a fact that he can see the outline of everything while he is down there. I feel nothing but pure joy and my own heartbeat. He bit and sucked on each of my inner thighs. It felt so good. I could only moan and shiver in anticipation.

Then, he started kissing over my panties, and I got full-body goosebumps. I began to squirm under him. Every single breath of his I feel and every single touch he gives me are gifts from God. That's probably just what Julian wants. He's so good like that.

"Please, Julian, I can't take it any longer".

"Please what?"

"Please just eat me out already". He wanted me to say it out loud. Sneaky.

He started to use his thumb to play with me while he spoke. "You did just ask me very nicely, but you have been pushing my buttons all day today. I think I deserve a little time to watch you writhing under my thumb".

"Please, please, please!"

"You're so pretty when you beg me".

Then, without warning, He moved my panties to the side and hungrily used his very skillful tongue. It felt like he was praying to me - worshiping me - through calculated movements. My whole body jolted with pleasure, and I absolutely could not keep quiet. Thank God he has his own house. His tongue went in circles and he started to suck at the same time. I was so worked up from all of his teasing that I could feel the rising climax about to happen.

He had one of his arms around my leg, his hand gripping my thigh. It felt like that was going to bruise later, just how I like it. His other hand had just pushed two beautiful fingers into me.

"Oh my fucking God! Yes, just like that - please don't stop! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

His other hand was pressing on my lower belly, and I felt everything building up and getting in line. The chills, the pressure, the feeling like I had to pee. All I could do was roll my eyes to the back of my head and let go. Seeing stars behind my eyes, I could feel myself giving into him, and my hips were going wild. My hands are gripping his hair, my thighs are clenched and shaking. I don't know if he can breathe, but I don't care.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! Right there, please, right there!". Then it happened. My whole body shook with pleasure, and I was undoubtedly squirting all over Julian's beautiful face. He kept going, working overtime to clean me up, and I felt another orgasm bubble up. All I could do was moan and shift around under his tongue. I was his and his alone. On this night, he had full access to me. I went again, and this time I swear I blacked out for a second. He knows the right buttons to push to get me to be such a mess.

"There you go, my beautiful girl. Take a deep breath, you're doing so good". He got up and started to kiss my belly button, trailing the kisses up to my neck. Then, he planted one last kiss on my lips. I don't really ever get used to catching the scent of me on his lips, but he loves it. If Julian had a bear, I'm sure the hair on it would be red, and I don't think he would care.

"Holy fuck. Thank you for that. I love you so much".

"You're welcome, angel. I love you too". His voice was sultry and full of desire. It almost felt like I could lick it from his lips.

His eyes were darting between my eyes and my lips. He stole a glance at my tits as well. I could feel him getting harder at the sight of them. He was already at a full on boner, but he is full of surprises. He reached down to make sure the condom was still on and checked to see if it was in place.

Then, he placed the tip ever so gently into me, as if he wanted to test the warmth before giving in.

"Do you hear that? You're so fucking wet. Just for me, right?".