Epilogue - Part Three

Julian:

"Oh my God, I cannot believe that you're mine. You feel so fucking good".

"Thank you". She stares at me, her lips are slightly parted, and her eyes are glassy.

I just know she feels every single wave of pleasure that a brain can muster. She can't stop moaning and gasping. It is the hymnal I've waited for my whole life. We've had our way many, many times: The kitchen counter, the car, under the table, in a park. And yet, every single delectable moan she utters from those perfect fucking lips is a song that sends me to God Himself.

I feel that I am more of an animal than a man right now. That first taste of bliss, after being able to smell the arousal on her, sent me to the mile-high club. She's lucky that I know how to control myself. Mostly, anyway. She tastes just like a woman should. There's nothing "sweet" about it. I hate how that myth clouds the minds of most women.

She tastes like a woman, and that simple fact alone could bring anyone to their knees. The taste is worth a full mortgage on her parents' house. Now, is it comparable to the warmth of her gripping me? Absolutely not. I feel like my soul is intertwining with hers, and in return, I am getting unbelievably high off of the way she looks, feels, and smells. She is what Heaven is.

I can hear the slick sounds of me enjoying every inch she offers me, and I can't help but let out an ecstasy filled groan. A shiver ripples through me as my body threatens to come. I determinedly shoved that feeling down. I want to make sure my princess knows what she's getting.

Caroline's hands moved from digging into my back to the bars on the headboard. Her whole body was turning a sweet shade of pink. She's going to come.

"Oh, my sweet angel. What's going on in that freshly empty head of yours?".

"My whole body...".

"Your whole body what? Use your words, sweetheart". Fuck, her eyes are going to make me impregnate her.

"My whole body feels like every cell is exploding", she replied between breaths of air.

"Thank you for using your words, angel," I reach my hand down to play with her clit, and I hear her sweet, sweet moan. "Good girls get good rewards, my love. You'd do well to remember that".

As I thrust inside of her, and work my hands, I can feel her tighten around me. Her breathing quickens, and I can see her breasts bouncing as she takes in the air. "No. Not yet, sweetheart. Hold that in for me".

She groans and whines, but I don't care. I move her hair from her ear, and I whisper into it, my tone low, "This is what you get for earlier. Take it and be happy that there isn't another agenda". With one firm, quick motion, my hands move down her waist, grip her hips, and feel her now swollen clit.

Can I tell that she's about to cum? Yes. Do I like that she has to hold on for a second while I make it worse? Also yes.

"Oh, God, Julian!"

"God has nothing to do with this. Don't mention Him. Look at me". I tilt her chin up with my thumb, and I see those eyes look directly into mine. "Oh, my love, look at you. Look at those pretty little eyes all desperate for me." I touch the inside of her thighs, gathering some of the wetness between them, and I put my first to fingers in her mouth. "Do you see what a mess you are - what a mess you're making for me?"

She makes some unintelligible noise as she tries to talk between my two fingers, subsequently drooling everywhere. I can feel myself getting harder at the sight of it, and I thrust into her even more firmly. "Use that prettly fucking mouth for something other than talking back to me, hm?"

Then, she says something that sounds like "Can I cum, please?".

"I dont know, angel, have you learned your lesson?" I keep pounding into her, and I can't lie, I'm going to cum too, but I want to hear her beg.

"Yes, sir. I've learned my lesson!". She sounds absolutely desperate. Just how I wanted her.

I chuckle and tell her, "Oh, is that right? You sould like you're coming undone in my arms, though. How could I ever let the disappearance of such a sight happen?"

She looks up at me with pleading eyes, and I can feel her walls quivering around me. I start to move my hand in firm circles around her clit. "Caroline, what did you learn?".

"I learned to not be a brat... on our anniversary".

"Oh, on our anniversary only?' I grab her face with my hand, and she lets out a small gasp. I lean a little closer to her, our lips alost touching, and I'm still pounding into her.

She can barely contain herself, and her voice is trembling to the rhythm of my thrusts as she says "I won't do it again, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Just please, let me cum!"

Normally, she wouldn't get off this easily, but I've been thinking about her all fucking day. I raise my hand and give one of her breasts a firm smack, then I quickly out my mouth on it and back away to soothe the sting. I feel her walls tighten a little more around me, and I know my sweet girl has held back all she can.

"Fine. Cum for me then, you dirty slut. Let me feel you around me as you orgasm to the thought of me slapping you around a few times".

And with that, her moans grow louder, and her legss clench around me. I rub her clit and look into her eyes and she rides out her orgasm. Her back begins to arch slightly, and her breasts are practically in my face, so I kiss and bite them, hoping to makke the orgasm last.

Her legs start to shake, and she is still bucking her hips on me. With that, I cum too. I need to make sure my baby is taken care of before I can go, after all.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head as her breathing is deep and fast, and I know that I never want to see another thing ever again. As her stomach rises and falls with each breath, so does mine, and I almost collapse on top of her.

"Next time you won't get off so easily, do you hear me?" I grab her face again, and make her look at me.

She can barely speak in the aftermath of her orgasm. "Yes, Sir".

"Good girl".

~

As our night comes to a close, and I've bathed her, and kissed her all over, she is the sleepiest woman I have ever seen.

"Thank you". Her tone is tired yet content.

"For what, angel?"

"For taking care of me like you always do. I love you so much".

"I love you too, darling. Get some rest, please". WIth that, I wrap her in my arms, and not too long after that, I feel myself drifting off to sleep. "Goodnight, Caroline".

She always had a special place in my heart, but it's moments like these where I am very glad that I met her - even if that means I had to be her pastor.