Russia X Child! Reader

I didn't want daddy to know I was being bullied because of him. The other girls and boys in my grade always steered clear away from me.

The last time I told Daddy that I was being bullied he got really mad. Not at me, but at the bullies. So he came with me to school and every kid got scared of him.

I have no friends. They're all scared of me. Sometimes they're mean to me. "What's wrong with you. Why are people scared of you, you're ugly!" A girl said. "She's stupid." Another girl said. One of the girls pushed me to the ground and kicked me before they all walked away.

I got home that day and ran straight to my room and cried. I heard footsteps outside the door stop and a few moments later I heard a knock on the door. "(Y/n)? It's bath time. The water is ready." I didn't say a thing.

Daddy opened the door and I could feel the bed go down on where he sat. "(Y/n), what is wrong?" I buried my head even more in the pillows. "(Y/n). Tell me." I looked up with my tear stained face and quietly mumbled "they're scared of me.." He had a quizzical look "They're what?" I ran over to him and sobbed into his scarf. "They're scared of me!" He hugged me back. "Don't listen to what they say." He hugged me tighter. "I love you. And that's the only thing that matters."

I looked up and smiled at him before hugging him again. That's all that matters.