2p America? X Child Reader part 2

Al and I left the next day as promised. It took a while to get "home" but it quickened when we actually conversed through out the car ride. I learned a lot about Al! He likes baseball and he told me a lot of stories about his family. Well, our family. They're a pretty crazy bunch after the stories I've heard.

Al got out of the car and went around to the passenger seat and unbuckled me. I jumped out of the car and held Al's hand as we walked inside. "I'm home." As soon as Al spoke a man came over to us happily. He had light strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. He also had freckles. A lot of them. " Al! Where have you been!?" He looked over to me and gasped "Hello poppet! Who is this?" I shyly hid behind Al's leg while the man gushed over how cute I was.

Al sighed and picked me up. We went to the living room where two men sat watching tv on the couch. Both had blonde, tied back hair but one was smoking and the other had a curl that poked out from his hair cutely. The man with the curl turned around with a surprised expression. "Woah Al you finally got the guts to have a kid, eh?" Al looked over to him with an angered expression "Shutup fucknut" The freckled man popped back in with a jar "Swear jar!" Al sighed and put a couple of quarters into the jar.

Al put me down "I'll be back." He hurriedly ran upstairs. I walked up behind the couch, unsure of what to do. After a while the man with the curl looked over to me "Do you want to sit on the couch" I nodded shyly and walked around and sat in between both of them. "My names Matt. And that guy is Francois. And the actual nice one here is Ollie. Got it?" I nodded.

After a while Al came back down wearing a plain t-shirt and some jeans at the same time, Ollie came into the living room with an old looking camera. "Lets all take a picture with our newest family member!" Al and Matt both groaned while Ollie set up the camera far enough from the couch. "Make room!" Matt and Francois both scoot over and Ollie and Al join us on the couch.

"You're taking too much space fatass!" Matt complained. "Fatass!? Who you calling a fatass you dumbass!" Al retorted. Ollie tried pulling Al off of Matt as they both started strangling each other until the flash from the camera made them freeze. Ollie clapped his hands as the the photo came out the camera (hush its one of those). We all gathered around and looked at the picture. After a while we all bust out in laughter. "You look so stupid!" Al couldn't even talk through the laughing as Matt clutched at his stomach. I giggled as I watched our little family happy together.

This is only one of the great memories I experienced with my new family. I don't really have a favorite family member but if I had to choose, it would probably be Al. Al would probably say the same about me as well.
-----------------------
Hello!!!! How are you? Good. Good!

I'd like to thank the readers once again. And I would also like to thank my best friend Alisa for inspiring some of my stories!

Sorry if this looks a little rushed. It's 1 in the morning and I'm actually tired from doing nothing all day apparently XD.