England X Sick! Child Reader

Requested by @Fireheart021899

"Arthurrr." I whined his name as I laid on the sofa covered in blankets with a wet towel on my forehead. "Hold on (Y/n)!" He called out from the kitchen. I groaned sickly as I waited for Arthur to make me soup. I really don't trust his cooking, but I do know that he can make some pretty good chicken noodle soup. He's been improving at least.

After some coughing and gagging, Arthur came from the kitchen holding a steaming bowl of soup. He carefully placed it on the coffee table and sat me up. "Careful, it's hot (Y/n)." I nodded my head as I blew on the soup and put it in my mouth. This soup tastes so good! "D-do you like it??" I nodded my head happily. Thinking about it, Alfie must of haven't been able to taste this great soup when he was little.

After finishing my soup, Artie took my temperature and clicked his tongue in dismay. "You still have a bad fever, love" I frowned and laid back down to make myself comfortable. "Looks like you're going to have to take some medicine.." At those words put my head into my pillow "No!" He sighed "(Y/n) you're going to have to take it if you want to get better." I shook my head "I don't want to get better!" Artie chuckled "And why is that?" I peeked out with one eye and quietly mumbled "Because you spend more time with me..." As I said that Arthur pulled me into a hug "Is that right?" I shook my head as we both laughed.

However, our good laugh was soon interrupted by the front door slamming open "I heard le petit lapin [1] was sick!" Arthur put me down and stomped around the corner followed by loud yelling. I giggled, and laid back down on the sofa, where sleep soon consumed me.
-----------------------
[1] the little bunny