Estonia X Child Reader

"Eduard don't go!" I screamed as I pulled on his shirt. He shook his head "(Y/n), it's for the better." I shook my head violently. "No it's not! Don't leave!" He knelt down and took hold of my shoulders "Be happy for me (Y/n)!" I hugged him and cried into his shirt, clutching onto him tightly. "Don't go!!" He stood up, and ruffled my hair. "Tell Toris and Raivis I said bye. Don't forget to feed the mochis!" With that, he walked away.

It had been a week since that memory had been put in the back of my mind. I haven't eaten in a while, causing my head to ache and my stomach to growl loudly. Remembering back on the day he left makes me cry, which is why I don't think too much of his leave. But it's been a lot lonelier in the house.

I sat at the kitchen table, slowly eating breakfast. I looked at the clock on the wall. 7:26 Am. It's early. I finished my bowl of (Fav. Cereal) and put the bowl in the sink. As I walked up the stairs to my room, the front door flew open to reveal a tired looking Eduard. I froze. Tears pricked at my eyes as I stood on the steps staring wide eyed at the sudden intrusion.

Eduard looked over to me and smiled, "(Y/n), I'm home now." I stared at him until furrowing my brows and running over and tackling him. Tears streamed down my face as I pounded my fists on his chest. "Don't leave me ever again! Never ever ever!!" He chuckled and embraced me into his warm chest. Toris and Raivis, now awake, ran over to both of us and hugged each other in a group hug, all smiling and laughing. "Eduard?" He looked down at me. "Let's stay like this forever! Okay?" I held out my pinky in a pinky promise. He chuckled as he wrapped his pinky around mine.