Greece X Country! Child Reader

Being the small country of (country name) can be pretty hard. Especially if you have a really small army and that makes you a target for bigger countries. Like Turkey for example.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled as I stumbled in the forest terrain. Once again Turkey decided to bully me. Like everyday. His maniacal laugh could be heard behind me as I ran into a clearing up ahead. "Where you goin' short stack! Hahahaha!" My legs were starting to hurt and at this pace he was gonna catch me. I turned my head to see Turkey catching up until he slowed down with a shocked expression. I turned around only to bump into someone.

I looked up with a fearful expression to realize it was Greece. I've watched him and Turkey argue from afar. He seemed like the only person who could deal with him. I hid behind his legs and stuck my tongue out at Turkey. "H-Hey! It's my good friend Greece! How you doin' buddy! Me and (y/n) were just playin tag!" I pointed at him accusingly "No! You were being a big meanie!"

Greece sighed "Just leave her alone. Or else my army will show no mercy." When he finished that sentence, thousands of cats appeared behind us. Turkey hesitated "Fine.." He finally sauntered off. I looked up to Greece and smiled up at him "thank you for saving me!" He crouched down to my level with a worried expression "Do you have a Caretaker? I don't think you could last out here alone." I shook my head as a no.

He smiled "Then I'll take care of you. I'll make sure No one bullies you anymore." He said as we walked home together.