2p America & 2p Canada X Child Reader

Requested by @Rotkehlchen18

"I'm home!" I yelled as I opened the door and ran inside. I could already here Matt and Al arguing in the living room. I walked into the living room and stood in front of both of them. They're always like this until Ollie gets home, so I usually go to my room and do my homework and any work I need to do.

Al took the remote and changed it to baseball but then Matt took the remote and changed it back to hockey. "Stop changing the fucking channels!" Al finally yelled. I gasped but they didn't hear me. "Then put it on something we can both watch dipshit!" Matt retorted. I quickly ran up the stairs to my room. 'Mental note. Tell Ollie they sweared' I thought as I got my (f/c) homework folder out and started doing my math homework first, since it was the hardest.

~~~Time skip brought to you by Ollie

I finally finished all my homework after a while. There were some questions I didn't understand but I'll just get Ollie to help me with them. I ran down the stairs and saw Matt and Al strangling each other and shouting curses. I ignored them and grabbed the remote and sat on the couch. "Yay My little pony is on!" I cheered as I sang along to the theme song. It went to commercial break and I finally noticed it was quiet. I turned around to see Matt and Al staring at the tv blankly.

When the show finally came back on I smiled happily "Wanna watch with me?" They both looked over to me and after a while Matt shrugged his shoulders "ah what the hell I'll watch with you." He sat on the couch next to me. I looked at Al with hopeful eyes and he finally sighed in defeat and plopped down on the couch. 'Ollie is gonna be so proud that I stopped their fighting!" I thought happily.