Japan X Child Reader

Requested by @happyGOluckyHUSKY

Every Friday Big Brother and I have what we call "Anime night" where we watch anime together. Today I get to choose the anime!

I dragged Kiku over to the sofa where I already had Netflix up and running. "Hord on (Y/n).. I need to get our snacks." I turned towards him and pouted "Fine! I'll just pick one while your gone!" I plopped down onto my futon and flipped through all the different anime and finally chose Attack on Titan.

Just as the opening started Kiku came in with riceballs "Did you choose one?" I pointed to the TV "Yep! Guess which one it is!" He walked over and set the snack down and he sat on his own futon. "Hmm..I'm going to guess Attack on Titan?" I clapped my hands in glee "Yup!"

After 10 episodes or so I started getting sleepy. Kiku and I already ate all the riceballs and I somehow moved spots from my futon to his. "Ne Kiku?" I spoke up tiredly. "Hm?" I heard him hum in response. "If Titans were real what would you do?" I asked, slowly losing consciousness. He looked down to me and smiled "I'd protect you with my rife of course." I smiled as I closed my eyes and slept in his arms.
________________________________
Sorry if I haven't gotten to your request yet! I took special note of them so I'm gonna make sure I make them soon!
But thank you guys for reading and voting for my stories! My thanks to you is hard to put into words for me! But seriously, Thank you Thank you Thank you!