Prologue

"There is no loving without wickedness."

Gods competed with one another through physical altercations to achieve something they want or desire.

Mortals were soon bought to this world to obey and pay respect to the divine, but some became ignorant and decided to rebel against them.

However, they still have their own hardships, traumas, unfairness and struggles of pain but they worked themselves up to rise again once being tripped or defeated.

"There is no loving without rivalry."

Although rivalries are just an excuse for animosity to be abused. A justification for future insubordination of logical arguments by the sane.

Moreover, some are willing to go on extra measures that the rivalry they once had was now turned to enemies that they contempt.

"Chase me. Fight me. For is this fate? Or is it all hate?"

Glaring upon the enemy's face, she waited for the fight. Pounding, stomping around the corner, until her foe finally came into sight.

"Fly like lightning. Strike like thunder. For the sting of the polearm announces the winner."

"But after it all ends..."

"...Meet me where the sky touches the sea, and once the clouds dispersed, you'll notice something important that even the keenest of sight couldn't see."