Chapter 34: Praising The Moon

(NSFW, again...)

[Y/n's PoV]

I let out another deep sigh, as my lips find hers once again, for a night that seems like it will have no end.

When she noticed my reaction, she moves her hand a little higher up to my thigh and begins to slide her hand along with it now, slowly reaching up as her kisses continues.

I managed to stop her from going further and look at her, panting.

"Aren't you greedy for an Archon..?"

Ei just chuckles, her eyes filling with a small amount of mischief.

"Greedy? No... I'd say that we are both getting plenty out of this."

She leans in again, and her hand once more begins to slide up slowly that she could feel my wetness.

"It seems like I have you in quite the pickle here, hmm? What will you do if I..."

Her voice trails off and moved her hand up just a little closer to my clit as though she wants to see how far I will go to keep her from touching me in that place.

The closer her fingers come, the more I can feel my body shaking with anticipation. I was almost breathless from this kind of excitement.

"...Do you... expect me to surrender that easily?"

She smirks again at my statement.

"Maybe not so easily, but maybe I can make it easier for you..."

And with that, her fingers lightly touch me, the very place I had hoped would be protected.

Her eyes were now brimming with mischief, and how her breathing has become a little bit heavier.

In this tantalizing moment, Ei's mischievous nature takes hold as she teases me further. Her touch sends shivers down to my spine, and her growing anticipation mirrors my own that I couldn't help but to moan from the sudden impact.

She then pulls her hand away and looks at me in a teasing way.

"Ah, I see where my touch is sensitive." Her voice was almost a whisper, and she leans her face towards me just a little bit more before touching me again more firmly this time.

As much as I may not want to, I let out another moan.

"Stop... Hah..."

She just giggled at my request.

"...Why, are you close to the edge?"

She continues to slowly run her hands up and down to my clit, making sure it's at a pace that is just enough to keep me engaged and interested.

Yet I can tell that if she moves much faster, I will simply fall apart.

She lets her nails scratch lightly across my skin, feeling my own body shake with each touch.

"Shh, I barely even touch you. Now..."

Her hand finally reaches where it wants to be and begins caressing my slit with two of her fingers.

She keeps going, and I could feel my eyes almost pop out of my head as I feel her begin to take off my clothes.

I think I've reached another level of euphoria. Is this really happening?

I can barely breath right now, and I feel the heat running through my whole body.

As my clothes come off, my body is exposed to the light of the moon. I could see Ei's gaze wander over the curves and folds of my body, her eyes full of fascination.