Special Chapter: Mate or Hate? (18+)

Since this book had reached its epilogue, I wrote two extra chapters that contains smut, angst, y/n being dom, and two very long chapters. So enjoy :)

-Author.

----------

After the crisis that have been resolved around Inazuma with the invasion of the Abyss, Y/n and Ei make further progress in keeping the nation at peace, however there are many misunderstanding between the two that would always cause conflict both personally and intentionally just to annoy each other.

As they navigate the delicate balance of peacekeeping and dealing with their personal differences, there is an undercurrent of tension between them.

Their conflicting viewpoints and constant bickering have become a regular occurrence.

The Raiden Shogun's stern expression betrays her frustration as she glances over at Ei, her creator, an annoyance evident in her voice.

"Must you always challenge me with your endless questions and objections? Your incessant need to test my patience is quite impressive, Ei."

The puppet's body that houses Ei's consciousness remains stoic and unruffled, appearing unfazed by Y/n and Ei's conflicts.

"I am here to guide Inazuma towards eternity, regardless of the misunderstandings and conflicts that arise between me and Y/n. Do not mistake my intentions or my resolve, for I am the ruler of this nation."

But now, Y/n and Ei have another misunderstanding that leads to an arguement with each other— a lover's quarrel you might say and both parties haven't speak with one another for almost a week now due to their prides.

As the days pass, the tension between them becomes palpable. Neither of them was willing to concede in their disagreement, stubbornly holding onto their pride.

Ei's eyes narrowed as Y/n approach her, her expression implacable. Y/n could feel the icy chill emanating from the puppet's body of the Raiden Shogun, a clear indication of her frustration with Y/n's behavior.

"I see you insist on approaching me despite my lack of desire for communication. What is it that you wish to discuss, Y/n?"

Y/n just scoffed at Ei's words.

"I wouldn't be approaching you if Yae Miko and Aether haven't requested for our presence at the Grand Narukami Shrine."

Ei's expression softens slightly, a flicker of curiosity shining through her eyes as Y/n's words catches her attention.

'Yae Miko and the Traveler... Why would they request our presence at the Grand Narukami Shrine? Could it be that they perceive the consequences of our unresolved conflict?' Ei thought to herself.

She contemplate the situation, weighing the importance of her pride against the potential benefits of attending the meeting.

"Very well, if it is for the betterment of Inazuma, I shall set aside my grievances. Lead the way to the Grand Narukami Shrine, Y/n."

Y/n couldn't help but to roll her eyes.

"Whatever."