XIV

SKY's POV

"Alright. Bye, guys." Tricia waved goodbye to our friends who, for some reason had to leave with their own excuses. I'm suspicious that it has something to do with what Tricia did.

Back To You huh...

Then they left and we're alone in the private room of the couture shop. Tricia still haven't found her gown and also because she liked nothing among those she tried on. It's already eight o'clock and the shop closes at nine. So I decided to help her since it's my wedding after all and looking for that attire for the entourage is also my responsibility.

But we talked nothing about her song and why she chose to play it. Or maybe it was random and I'm the only one who thinks there's something behind it?

But...

I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When 'you're' lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you...

She even changed the lyrics from 'I'm' to 'you're' which is obviously not just for a random reason. She's trying to say something. For all the things between us in the past and now that I'm getting married, Back to You is the perfect fit though I'm not even sure if she had feelings for me back then.

But she said she felt nothing. Could be a lie?

"I hope this is the last gown I'm going to fit." She said and I just left out a soft laugh.

"I hope so too. The shop will close at 9, you know. Julie might charge us for overtime." I said jokingly and I saw her head dropped down.

"I'm sorry."

I had to stop for a moment and process that. Then I chuckled and softly nudged her shoulder.

"I was kidding, Becbec."

"I know." She said with a weak smile before she went in the changing room and I waited outside.

Nico just texted me, asking few things until we brushed the topic about me and Tricia being together and left by the others. He's acting up again but I had no energy today so I left him on seen.

"How does it goes?" I ask Tricia who's still inside the dressing room.

"This is it. I like the cut and the fit is perfect. Now I know why I couldn't decide earlier on others, because most of those are bigger on the hips and this is just so perfect."

"Show it to me."

"Nah... better see it on your wedding day so if you want to see it, just fast forward it to your special day already." She answers playfully and I smiled softly to myself.

"What superstition is that that I can't have a look of your gown? I'm the bride here, FYI. And I need to oversee everything that my bridesmaid has to wear, you know. Come out now. Let me have a look." I insisted and acted as if I'm annoyed but in truth, there's this little excitement deep inside me to see her in the gown she had chosen and I don't know why.

Maybe because I hardly seen her in a grand clothing and if I'm not mistaken, it was our senior ball when I last saw Tricia in a gown with her self all done and dolled up and I remember how my breath hitched to my chest at how beautiful she was. She could top ever Disney characters ever exist. She looked so royal and fascinating what you may find yourself stunned by her beauty. After her disappearance, she seldom share her photos online and mostly just her casual look. But don't get me wrong, whatever look she put on herself, she's owning it. Be it a sporty, corporate, daily look, rugged and casual, she nailed it all.