XVI

SKY's POV

Nico and I are out for lunch. But we didn't get fancy, instead we bought food from a hotdog stand and went to the park, remembering how we used to date when I was in senior year of college and he just graduated. And I must say, there's nothing beats simple dates in the the park.

"So, have you finalized your dress?" He asked with a bright smile which I returned the same way and nodded.

"Yes. Everything is fine on my end, thankfully."

"Well, on mine too." He said proudly and I smiled at him. As we agreed, he was overlooking the arrangements and the venue.

"Oh. By the way, Jane called. She said we left off some other details for the wedding. She's quite frantic about it."

"Well, we can't have that, can we?"

Jane is our wedding planner. She's nice but when things go awry, she transforms into a dragon.

"So, are we dropping by later?" I asked as I took a bite from my food but he shook his head.

"I'm sorry hon but we have a bit of problem that I want to tell you. Uhmmm, I can't today. You know that we're still quite busy from this project, right?"

I nodded understandingly.

"You've been having late nights these past few days. Are you sure you're eating right?" I asked with genuine concern but he assured me with his unfazed smile.

"Yes. If you want to make sure that I do, hurry up and be my wife already."

I suddenly felt a tug on my chest with the word wife and I laughed it off. For whatever reason it was, I don't really know.

"Just about more than month, okay?"

"I can't wait."

"Neither can I." I responded as I should and something inside me tells me that it wasn't a lie. But somehow, everytime I think of my wedding date, a specific woman flashes on my mind.

TRICIA's POV

The smile on my face is slowly vanishing as my headache kicks in again.

"Oh, God." I muttered as I winced in pain. I called Aries through the intercom.

"Aries, do you have medicine for headache?"

"Yes. Wait a moment."

I heard Aries going through her table drawers with muttering medicine, where are you medicine? Then after a few minutes, she can in with the meds. She looked worried but I assured her with a smile. I was about to reach for it but she held it back.

"But it can't be taken on an empty stomach."

That made me frown. I checked the time and it was already lunch time. Already?

"Alright. Well then. Have you eaten?"

"Not yet."

"Then let's eat. I don't want to eat alone, you know. Come on. I'll treat you."

"I thought you wouldn't ask." Then she winked at me and turned to her heels, slightly skipping her way and I shook my head. There's always that way to her heart; free food.

"Can you let the others deal with all the stuff here. Please tell them we won't be long." I said in a shout, not minding to use the intercom again and she responded the same way.

"I will boss!" She shouted from outside my office.

...

We were supposed to have launch in the restaurant across the street but then we passed by a food stall.