XVII

TRICIA's POV

"Sooo... I heard Sky, Tee, Cassey and Georgina have proven that you do work in Exor." Lyssa said as she takes a picture of a bunch of flowers outside a flower shop.

I let out a sigh. These guys really are a menace but I'm not complaining, just saying.

"Won't you guys drop that already? I do work there, alright? In fact, I'm one of the nominees they're going to send out to New York for the upcoming summit." I said proudly.

"Whoaaaa. That's great!" Lyssa said.

"Just for my knowledge, what do you do there?" She asked.

I swas about to say something when someone's familiar voice rang from behind.

"Oh. Hey guys."

We turned and saw Tee.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Lyssa took me out here to take pictures of flowers that they might use for the wedding." I'm the one who answered because Lyssa was already back in her zone, focusing on taking pictures of flowers.

"I need choices. Well, I'll actually have Sky pick them out from these pictures later. I would have taken her but she's on her way to the wedding venue right now so I asked Tricia since no one else was available."

I guess her focus is not totally on her own. Lol..

"So, aren't we done yet? You've taken a picture of a dozen flowers. Something must be good enough." I complained since I had been standing here for good couple of minutes already. Then Lyssa stopped. I thought she was going to get mad but she handed me the camera.

"What?"

"You choose from them. What do you think Sky will like the most?"

"Uh-huh. You're asking me, the person who is in love with the bride, to pick something for her wedding. Wow. That's really a genius idea Ly.. Sure." I said sarcastically.

"Oh... Good point. Sorry girl." Then she took back the phone and I heard Tee laughing beside me and I eyed her right away. She stopped.

"Anyway, going back to your New York story, Trish. What were you going to do there?" Lyssa followed up.

"Well, I was nominated to be a representative of our company for the upcoming summit in U.S. That means I will be part of the meeting about the worldwide issues in the business industry. That's putting it in a lighter perspective but the big thing about it is if I were chosen by the board to be sent there, then that means they have huge faith in me."

I watch them nod in understanding and I smiled. It's really good to have them all back. It's really good to have someone to talk to about random stuffs other than my brother and Aries that I know will never get tired of listening to me.

"That's great! That's really a good news to hear. God, I'm so proud of you, you know?!" Lyssa said as she pulled me into a hug as her way of congratulating me.

"Yeah! We're so proud for you, Trish." Tee added and clapped my back.

"Thanks guys. I'm proud of what you all became too."

"But, New York? When do you leave if you do get chosen? And for how long are you there?" Lyssa asked.

"I'm not sure for how long but the summit usually lasts a month. And I'm also not sure when I'd go, it's in two weeks I think."

Suddenly, I saw them exchanged glances.

"Do you think that it will be some time after next next Saturday?"