Chapter 2

"Warning"
This chapter contains mature content and triggering concept.

Abraham Walton

I bumped into someone today, there's nothing special about that girl, she is just another ordinary-looking girl with cheap clothes and shoes.

I know she bumped into me intentionally that's how girls try to get my attention. She even yelled at me asking for money. But, I know how to handle these girls, she is good for a single night.

"You could have talked to her nicely, Abe," Isaac tells me.

"To whom exactly are you referring to?" I know whom he is talking about.

"Delilah, the girl you told you threw her documents in the dustbin. We don't know what she is going through so it's good to be nice to people." Isaac says. Most of the time he acts like some father from a church.

"It's been 21 years, we are together, you know I can't be nice to anyone except you Isaac. You are just like my brother so stop taking other people's side, especially the people I abhor." I say taking a sip from my soft drink.

We are sitting in my car and headed toward our mansion which is located on the outskirts of the city of Manchester.

Isaac and I have been best friends forever. As much as I remember, He is the first friend I ever made and the only friend. I don't consider other people as my friend.

And My father wants me to join his business and my elder brother is taking care of Mafia. But, I want to take over Mafia, I love to see people getting scared of me. It gives me pleasure to see others suffering.

But, that's not how my father or my brother or my best friend Isaac is, they love giving people a chance, they think everyone has a right to speak for them and have a right to live, though, I think the quite opposite.

"you should have lunch with me, Isaac," I tell him.

"My parents wanted me to have lunch with them,  why don't you come over there," Isaac replies.

We are about to reach my mansion.

"We can't go back to the city now, I am tired. We will have dinner at your house and lunch at mine." I say.

"Okay, boss." He says putting his hand on his chest showing me an honor gesture for fun.
I smile.

I love this person more than I have ever loved anyone else. He is not just nice to me but to everyone.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah

I come back home, happily. I can't wait to tell my parents and my sisters about it. Everyone will be happy to know.

And I am sure, Mom will be waiting for me too.
As I open the door, I see Mom standing a few steps away from me with her arms folded.
Look, I told you she waits for me to come back home every time I go out.

"We are excepting guests at  dinner and I want you to start its preparations, from now." She says calmly.

"What about lunch, Mom," I asked taking my shoe off beside the door and moving towards her.

"I am going out with girls for lunch. We might come back a little late, But I know our Lilah can handle everything. And, you can make anything you want for yourself in Lunch." She says and moves back to the living room.

"Love you, Mom," I say I forget I was about to tell her about my scholarship.

Mom and My sisters just left. I changed into my oversized T-shirt and Trousers, that's what I feel comfortable in.