Chapter 6

Abraham Walton

"What if I kiss you and not her? Is that okay with you? Or should I just kiss her and leave you? "

I whisper in her ears, I wonder if she knows that her heart is beating so fast that I could hear it, I think her sister can hear it too.

Is she really that much afraid of me?
I want people to get afraid of me but her? Shit, I did things wrong from the start.

" Leave me, and leave us alone, For God's sake Abraham. " she pushes me with her hands and it's of no use, but I move aside to let her go.

She holds Ava's hands and runs.

As if all she needs right now is to get away from me.
But, she just said my name. She said my full name and I love it.

My name sounds beautiful from her mouth.

________________
Delilah Sinclair

I asked Ava to go back home and she did.
I am not mad at her, technically I permitted her to come here.

But I am mad at Abraham, instead, I stay mad at him always.

I have to go and attend my literature class with him.

I head towards class and see Isaac standing there.

I remember how I shouted at him.
He doesn't deserve that, he is always so nice to me.

I wanted to apologize so I had to go towards him.

"Isaac," I say

He is talking to someone, as he looks towards me, I see that he was talking to Abraham.

Abraham gives me a dead look. As long as he enters the class he is continuously looking at me.

" I wanted to say sorry."

Isaac turns back to look where I was looking so I quickly say it.

"Why sorry?" He says

Oh My God, hé doesn't remember or is he pretending to forget?

"I shouted at you that day," I say looking at my shoes because I am embarrassed.

"Oh no, I am the one sorry. Abraham did wrong to you and I am sorry for being so helpless that I couldn't do anything for you."
He is such a nice person, just like Noah.

"No, still."

I don't know what to say.

"Let's go to class. " he holds my hand and I walk alongside him.

As I enter the class I see Abraham, he is looking at me again, I try to avoid him but I know his eyes are on me.

"I will sit there." Isaac takes me to the seat where Abraham is sitting, but I Ofcourse don't want to sit there.

"Okay as you feel comfortable." He says and sits down with me on the bench opposite to the one Abraham is sitting on.

Throughout the lecture,I feel Abraham is looking at me in intervals.

I think there is something wrong, I think something wrong is gonna happen soon. It scares me a lot.

"Students, I have already made pair of each one of you, Each pair has to choose a novel and then decide mutually and write either point in its favor or against it. The list of grouping is already outside the class on the notice board.
Good afternoon. "

The teacher says and leaves.

I cross my fingers because I don't want to be paired with Abraham.

He leaves before us. I just saw him leaving.