Chapter 3

Delilah Sinclair

It's been a week since I have been coming to the university.

It's good here, all I keep in mind is the advice that Noah gave me on my first day of uni.

He said that I should try to stay away from Abraham Walton as much as I can because he is not a good person.

And barely he knows that I have already witnessed that on my admission day.
And, besides he also gave me a chocolate on the first day that I still have in my pocket but I don't know I just don't feel like eating it.

"But, Ma'am they said it might take a few more days for my library card to come and I have an assignment. I need these books."

I tell the librarian, I have been searching for books for the last 30 minutes and arguing with her for the last 10 minutes.

I am on the verge of giving up.

"Then you should wait for the next few days to get these books"

The Librarian touched her glasses with her left hand's index finger and then started working on her laptop.

"Let me get these books, " I heard someone saying.

I turn to look, I first see the library card and then it's him.

Isaac.

"Are you sure?" Librarian asked.

"Yeah, I am." His voice isn't as soft now as he speaks to me.

The Liberian starts listing things down on her computer.

"You should have asked me." He says to me.

" No, I didn't want to bother you." He takes books for me when I try to reach them.

"Thank you but I can take these," I tell him, scratching my head without any reason.

"I will help you till stairs." He says and I just tag along with him.

"Hi, it's a party tonight. You should come." He hands over me my books and I take them.

I am standing almost off the first stair, facing toward him.

And he is in front of me.

"I mean, I will see," I say because of course I want to ignore Abraham.

"Well, take this." I handover him the chocolate, Noah gave me.

"Oh that's cute, thank you." He smiles.

"Now, I want you to come to the party tonight." He tries to convince me again.

"I am a little afraid that your friend might come too,"
I say I am not sure what I am talking about.

"Which friend?" He asks Like he has many best friends.

"That psychopath billionaire." It's a slip of the tongue I swear, that's his secret nickname that is only known to me.

"Who is a psychopath billionaire? " I hear a voice behind me.

I don't need to turn back and look at him because I know who he is.

It's him. It's that psychopath billionaire.

He stands in front of me.

"Abe, let's go," Isaac says.

" And, make sure to come to the party." Isaac handovers me a card.

I have some hardcover literature books in my hands and I also take the card.

"I asked who is a psychopath billionaire." Abraham stands exactly in front of me.