Chapter 21

Abraham Walton

I have been searching for Delilah from the roof of the literature department to every class, cafeteria, admin block, and all the known and secret sitting areas of our college, and now, there's one place left where I think she could be.

As I head towards there, I am stopped by a "Hi, Abraham."

I know It's not Delilah's voice but I have to look back.

It's some girl with straight hair and a black short dress making her cleavage quite visible to me.

"Yeah hi," I say once I look at her and then I turn back to go where I was headed.

"Hi, are you free?"

She says standing in front of me,

I am so pissed off already but I know what she wants and That would be relaxing if I can get her on my bed for one night because she wants the same too.

"What do you want?" I whisper in her right ear.

"I want 'YOU' " She smiles at me,

"Some other day sweetheart, I have got more important work to complete, but see you soon,"
I tell her and leave her standing there.

My mind got diverted for a few seconds and again I am thinking about Delilah and this scares me, I don't know what that crazy girl would have done by now.

I increase my pace towards the Football ground, If she won't be there, I will directly go to her house, if not there then her workplace, what if she won't be there too? Then, I would meet her boyfriend.

I calculate everything in my brain the way I always do, I always need to keep Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, and Plan D. In case, one thing doesn't work out, I already know what to do.

But, By the time I reached the football ground, the entire ground was empty except at a distant bench where someone was sleeping.

I know I have to go there,

It's her.

It's Delilah.

I look at her closed eyes, her eyelashes are so long, and her skin is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I stand in front of her, she is probably soaking sun,

As I stand in front of her, blocking the view of sunlight reaching her face. She opens her eyes to search the barrier between her and the sun.

She looks at me and sits down on a bench with some terror or fear,

"I am Sorry, Delilah," I say.

I don't go around saying sorry to every girl, she is exceptional.

She looks at me and then looks at her feet again, She is the sweetest human that has ever been created in this world.

I hate myself for hurting her.

"Delilah."

I sit next to her, she moves a little away from me.

She looks at me, she is sad, her eyes look so beautiful, the dried tears look like crystals, her eyes look magical, and her nose has become red from crying for so long.

She doesn't say anything to me.

"I am sorry, I mean every word I say."

I say with a real redemption because I feel bad for ruining her assignment.

"It doesn't matter now, I already know I am gonna fail it, I am gonna fail this semester."

She is not looking at me when she is saying this, her eyes are far away at infinity probably.