Chapter 23

Delilah Sinclair,

"Why are you so quiet? People sometimes get stuck in elevators, you don't need to think a lot about it."

Isaac tells me,

There are some of his other friends too, Cristian is also present there.

" But, I was stuck with Abraham Walton that psychopath billionaire, his existence in itself is torture for me, and how he dare to say anything about Noah being not loyal to me? "

I think to say all of this but I don't instead I just nod and smile at him,

" Okay, will you have coffee?? "
Isaac is acting like a typical host,

We already have had dinner, and now everyone is sitting down on the floor and talking, I am sitting a little away from the crowd, and that's why Isaac is trying hard for me to be part of his friends group.

There is also someone else, who is through the center of the conversation but still, he seems as cut off from the people as I am.

"Yeah, I will. "

The blood in my head is rushing so fast that it feels like it will explode any time soon.

"Wait, I will bring you,"

Isaac heads towards his Kitchen, he has no. of people working in the kitchen too, and we were served food by his house.

I am busy looking at my hand, bracelet, my dress, and playing with my pendant when I hear someone calling my name.

" Delilah, "

" yes, "
I was expecting Isaac to bring me coffee but Abraham is here.

He has a cup of coffee in his hand and he is sitting beside me, I move a little aside to make space for him, technically I am welcoming him to sit beside me and that's not the case.

" Someone feels a little out of this gathering."

He extends his hand having a cup of coffee towards me.

" No, Thanks."

I am at least not having the coffee that Abraham bought Ever again in my life.

"Wait? Why don't you need coffee, you just told Isaac you want coffee."

He has now settled down completely beside me.

"Because I don't want the coffee that you have bought,"
I say looking at him.

He smiles first,

And, it would be the biggest lie in the world if I told you that his smile is just ordinary Like any other smile, coz it's not, his smile is the most beautiful thing I have seen in days.

And, then he takes a sip from the coffee,
I want that coffee but I have already rejected it, I would better go home and make another one for myself.

"Do you want it now?"

He now extends it towards me.

"At least I don't want when you have ruined it, "
I tell him,

"Oh God Delilah, even if I touch the cup won't make your coffee bitter."
He makes a weird face.

I stayed silent about how I would explain to him, how much I suffered the day he added extra coffee beans to my coffee,

"Excuse me,"
I say standing up, ignoring him.