Chapter 15

Delilah Sinclairs

It's been days since I took Abraham to hospital, I wanted to ask him how is he doing but I didn't get the chance.

I don't know why he deliberately ignores me but maybe that's nice for me.

And he too gave me the signs so I could participate in the competition and I think that's nice of him.

"Yeah, Noah?"
It's unusual for Noah to call me at this time.

I am sitting in the cafeteria with Isaac and Christian. I can't see Abraham anywhere. I would probably be kissing some girl somewhere well, I don't care.

"Oh, I wished we could but it's okay. You should focus on your exam."

I told him and hung up the call when he said that he couldn't meet me tonight because some unexpected exam had come up and he had to study.

"What happened?" Isaac asked because I might looked sad though I tried not to make it too obvious.

"I had plans with Noah this weekend since I have got a day off from my part-time job but he got an unexpected exam," I say.

" We were planning a movie tonight. Why don't you join us too?"

Cristian says she looks so excited.

"Yeah join us," Isaac says too.

"I mean," I am now worried about Abraham, I don't want him to join us too.

"Do worry about Abraham. He spent Friday nights at the bar." Isaac says.

"But, this Friday I am thinking not to."

Abraham came out of nowhere and sat on one of the chairs.

A girl sits down on his lap. I have seen this girl, she is from another department, and she is one of the hottest girls in our university and of course, it's not that difficult for him to make other girls fall for him.

"Why Abe?" Isaac looks at him.

"Because I want to go wherever you guys are planning to go?"

He says and the girl turns her face towards Abraham and kisses him on his lips.

"Bye Love."
She says and stands up to leave.

Before she leaves she gives a dead look to me. And I wonder why? I am not even half as hot as she is and I don't even have as good clothes as she does.

" You don't even know where are we going, Abe," Isaac says.

"I still want to go."
Abraham says taking the sandwich from Isaac's plate.

"We are going to see a movie. And You are stubborn."
Isaac smiles and says as if he is Abraham's father.

" Excuse me, guys."
Cristian stands up to attend a call.

"Which movie are guys going to see?"
Abraham looks at me first and then Isaac.

" Whatever Delilah says."
Isaac looks at me and I startle for almost no reason.

" Any Romance may be. " I try not to look dumb.

" watching romance? With friends? Doesn't sound a good idea to me." Abraham interrupts and he sounds right to me.

" Anything you suggest then." Isaac now looks at Abraham.

" Something action," Abraham says finishing Isaac's sandwich and taking his drink as if he owns it.

" Nah, "
Isaac looks bored and he snatches his drink from Abraham.
They are cute.

" Guys, I am sorry, I don't think I can join you guys for the movie. I had got urgent work to finish." Cristian says.