13|Murderer

Elianna's POV

Step one: Find a way to kill him.
Step two: Get him to trust me.
Step three: Kill him.

Step one was completed. I'll add that seasoning to his food.

Now I was in step two. I needed to get him to eat that food from me.

I looked out the window as a lot spine-chilling individuals gathered outside.

The door opened and Luca was standing silently indicating to me that I need to go outside.

"What's happening?" I asked him but no reply as usual.

I don't know why I keep asking him questions. It's like I do it automatically.

We reached outside and everyone was gathered in a circle.

Luca pushed me upfront and I saw there was a man tied up in the center.

"What is this? Why isn't anybody trying to help?"

Luca looked ahead.

I tried to move to help him but Luca anchored me.

Enzo, Sebastian and some other guy walked to the front.

When the man saw them he started panicking.

Enzo stepped forward and the man started crying.

"You are all probably wondering why you are here and who this wuss that is pissing himself in front of me is," Enzo started. "I'm here to give you guys a lesson and he unfortunately is the example."

"Please sir, I had no choice. I needed it to protect my family. It's a dangerous world we live in."

"Did I say you could speak?" Enzo rudely asked.

The man instantly shut his mouth.

"I hate people who betray me. This man stole from me."

"Come on man, it was just a gun and some ammo. Don't beat me up for that."

Enzo looked at him. "If I let everyone go then I wouldn't have anymore ammo or guns left to be stolen."

"Please Enzo, I have a family!"

Enzo turned to the crowd. "I want everyone here to know that none of you are safe. Not even if you have a family or only stole ammo."

He turned to the man. "Don't worry, I won't make your family watch and I'll make it quick. Looks like you've gotten lucky today."

He stretched out his hand and Sebastian placed a pistol in his hand.

"Let me go," I ordered Luca as I tried to get out of his grip but he held me down tighter.

Enzo must have spotted me because he stopped talking to look at me.

A sudden, loud gunshot was heard and I jumped.

Blood was splattered all over him yet he kept eye contact with me.

"Nobody is safe," he said before handing Sebastian the gun and walking away.

Was that a threat to me?

My eyes slowly drifted to site and I could feel all my breakfast coming up.

Luca must have realized because he let me go and I ran to the side and threw up.

This just reminded me of the type of man he was.

"Are you okay?" I heard Sebastian's voice ask.

I looked back and accidentally looked at that man's lifeless body. I threw up again.