47|The Big Reveal

Elianna's POV

1 month later

I smiled as I put the finishing touches on my makeup.

Seb had agreed to come to dinner with us tonight.

He even said that he would bring Isabella. I missed that little girl.

She was so sweet and well behaved.

Everytime I saw her, I wished I had a baby. She reminds me that not all of them are bad.

I tried going back to the dance academy but the girls had already gotten a new instructor.

They told me I could get another group to teach but I declined.

It's been a month and Enzo and I were still going steady.

We only argued once and it was about who's pasta tasted better.

I said it was mine but I lied.

It was definitely his.

Now, it's time to tell Seb that we actually like each other.

My love for Enzo has grown more and more.

I have cuts on my lips from biting them whenever I wanted to tell him.

He has changed so much and I can't help but to just love him for that.

He gives me a forehead kiss every night before he goes to sleep, even when he thinks I'm already asleep.

He was the man of my dreams. Literally.

The man in my fake scenarios no longer appeared. It was just Enzo.

I caught myself smiling while thinking about him three time today.

Well, four if you count right now.

I feel relieved. I no longer have to pretend like I love Enzo to Haze because I actually do now.

I just haven't told him yet but I will!

Maybe even tonight.

I walked over to the closet and put on the dress Enzo had given me last night.

He left from since this morning and hasn't returned yet. I don't think he will.

Seb said that he will pick me up and we can meet Enzo at the restaurant.

From since we came back, Enzo has been busy.

He said he wasn't doing it on purpose and I believed him because when he came home, he can't keep his hands off of me.

I put on my heels and checked myself in the mirror before walking out.

"Luca?" I asked as I looked at him. "I thought you went to the docks with Enzo."

He shook his head.

"No wonder why he is taking so long. We are supposed to go to dinner," I told him. "Do you want anything?"

He shook his head.

"I'll get you that dessert Seb always gives you!" I told him.

Luca was the best and I honestly couldn't ask for a better bodyguard.

"Elle!" I heard Serb's voice shout from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

I turned to Luca.

"Have the rest of your day off. I'm going with Seb," I said before running off.

I stopped and ran back to him before hugging him. "Thank you for being the best bodyguard."