46|Elianna Mariano

Elianna's POV

1 week later

"I can't believe a week is over," I told Enzo as I held on the glass door of the shower for support.

We had so much fun together.

We went down to the beach everyday, he cooked for me, I thought him new dances, we watched movies and we made out and did other similar adult activities.

I couldn't ask for a better honeymoon than this.

I didn't want to go back because I knew that most of this will be over once he has to work again.

He walked up behind me and placed his hands over mine as pressed himself against me.

I closed my eyes and slightly moaned as I remembered all the things we did.

He then splashed water from the shower head in my face and I opened my eyes.

"Because you did that, no more cuddles for you!" I punished him as I slid away.

"You can't do that," he told me as he wrapped his hands around my stomach and dragged me back.

"Stop," I laughed as he tickled me with kisses on my neck.

I turned around so that I was facing him again.

We just stared at each other.

He was so handsome. I've never denied it.

However, everyday I find him more and more attractive.

As I watched him, I learnt something new.

His eyelashes were longer than I thought.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face closer to his before he kissed me.

"You're addicted," I giggled.

"I haven't been kissed in a very long time," he admitted before pressing his forehead against mine with his eyes closed.

It seemed like he was trying to savour all our moments.

We stayed like this in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before he pulled away.

He walked out and I soon followed behind him.

I slipped into my dress and laid beside him on the bed.

He now had on shorts with his bare chest out.

It looked like he was now comfortable with me to sleep without shirts.

He didn't sleep with a shirt on for the whole week.

I was happy that he was finally trusting me.

I was even happier that I was finally trusting him.

The both of us did stuff to each other that we shouldn't even feel comfortable being on the same bed.

However, it felt natural being next to him.

I felt safe with him and he probably did with me too.

He is starting to let his guard down with me and it just makes me so happy.

We were moving on from baby steps.

We both turned on our sides so that we were in a spooning position.

He stretched out his hand and started playing with his ring.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I lied to you," he said and I prepared myself for something bad.