53|Revenge

Enzo's POV

I laid flat on the grass as I looked into my scope with my finger on the trigger ready to press.

Still no one.

I checked my watch again. The guards were supposed to change shifts any minute now.

I groaned as the sharp pain in my side reminded me of its presence.

I placed my hand on the spot and applied pressure to my gunshot wound.

It's nothing. I was just slightly glazed. I've been through worse.

Two men started appearing in my line of sight and I quickly got myself into position.

When they were still, I shot one in the head.

The other quickly got his gun but I didn't give him a chance.

I immediately shot him in the head.

I struggled to get up and run down the hill to where they were standing.

I put on my hat and threw on one of their ugly uniforms before walking into the building.

As I walked through the hall, many guards watched me but they didn't say a thing.

There were so many of them that they couldn't even recognize who was who.

I blame Romano.

He's a pussy. He hides behind these walls with a shit ton of guards.

"He's here!" Someone shouted. "The front guards are down!"

Shit.

I need to find him, now!

I looked around as I tried to remember where his office was. It has been so long since I've been here and he's changed up the place a lot.

It was upstairs. I'm sure of it.

The stairs where ahead so I started walking to it.

One of the guards grabbed me. "State your ID number."

I stayed quiet and he pulled off my hat.

His eyes widened. "It's him!"

I quickly pulled out my gun and shot him.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my head before everything went dark.

...

"I hate you," she said as she glared at me. "You make me sick."

She had on a short, white dress with a look on her face that could kill.

"Elianna?"

"That's my name," she said as she walked around me.

I looked down to see myself strapped on a chair.

I tried to escape but the ropes were too tight. "Elianna, stop playing around. Let me out."

"Nope," she said as she picked up a hot, iron rod.

My hands started to shake.

"I love you," I cried to her. "I love you so much that I can't live without you."

"I don't," she said wickedly. "I didn't even say I love you back when you told me."

I shook my head. "No, this isn't real."

I tried to stretch out my shaky hands to her. "Please, hold it. You said you always will."

She scoffed. "That was before you told me that you killed Luca."