36|Work it Out

Elianna's POV

1 week later

A whole week of me just laying down in bed passed.

I barely ate and I didn't even attempt to leave the room.

This sucked so bad. I tried doing everything but this feeling would not go away.

Enzo came and went every now and then. He didn't say a word to me.

He popped back into my dream again last night and I was sick of it.

He wasn't supposed to be there. That space was for only me and the man of my dreams.

I heard a knock on the door and I stayed quiet as I curled myself underneath the sheet.

"Elianna, I know you're in there!" Seb shouted.

I haven't seen or heard from him since last week.

"I'm coming in!" He shouted before I heard the door swing open and footsteps heading to the bed.

He pulled the sheet from over my head and I was immediately stunned by the brightly light.

"Close the blinds!" I groaned as attempted to pull the sheet back over my head but he threw it on the ground. "What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" He repeated back. "Enzo told me that you two aren't going to be friends."

I turned my back to him.

"Was it his fault? What did he do this time? He didn't tell me anything else."

I remained silent.

"Isabella told me they said that you quit dance class and I tried calling your phone but you didn't answer."

Silence.

"Elle, tell me what happened. I know I'm not hearing anything from Enzo. He never talks to me about this stuff but I know you will."

What do I tell him? Do I tell him I got so horny to the point where I got mad and messed up everything?

"I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier in the week. I had to stay at the dock and find a new replacement to head down there."

"It was my fault," I admitted. "I couldn't accept the fact that we were tolerating each other."

Tears gathered in my eyes as I thought about it.

I could've handled things better.

"I knew he wouldn't like it so I called him a murderer," I cried.

He sighed. "Elle..."

"It's so hard for me to trust someone again. It's hard for the both of us. I knew that so I used it to my advantage."

He helped me sit up and hugged me. "Elle, I keep forgetting that you have feelings too."

"He called me an annoying bitch and I think he's right. My papa knew it from the start," I cried as I held on to him.

"He's wrong! Enzo just says hurtful shit when he's hurt. Don't let what he said get under your skin."

He handed me a bag. "Ms. Rossi said you haven't eaten in days. You need to eat something."

I looked at him. "When?"

"Just now," he said. "She just gave it to me so go on, eat."

He is lying.

It's eight o'clock and I saw Ms. Rossi leave at five.