25|A Goddess

Enzo's POV

I pressed my foot on the gas as I sped up on the highway.

I tend to drive faster when I'm angry or uncomfortable. It's just a habit that always calms me down.

I could see her holding on to the seatbelt for her dear life but I couldn't slow down.

I needed to calm myself down before I say or do something to her that I will regret.

Sometimes I just do stuff without thinking and it hurts others. I know it does but I can't help it.

I don't know how to stop myself from doing these things so the best thing I can do is keep myself calm at all times.

The problem is that Elianna is a very irritating person. I can't always keep myself calm when she is around.

She will continue and continue until I snap.

It's like she gets off on that shit.

She just doesn't listen.

I've lost my cool on her many times and did some soft stuff to her like shouting and choking her.

Those were enough to break her.

I know she couldn't be able to handle anything else from me so here I am pressing my foot on the gas to calm myself down.

I hoping that I will never have to lay hands on her and do something that we don't want.

I turned into the parking lot of the dance studio and parked my car in the first spot I saw.

I turned off the engine and waited for her to come out but she didn't. She just sat with me in silence.

She liked to be around me. I've been noticing it for a while now.

It makes me uncomfortable.

I'm not use to this kind of stuff.

I was an only child and then when my parents died, I was just alone.

Seb was there yes but he couldn't really do anything to help me. I felt how I felt but I dealt with it...kind of.

"Get out," I said as I looked in front of me and stared at the passing cars who were still on the highway.

"What about you? Are you staying out here, coming inside or are you leaving?" She asked but I didn't reply to her.

I turned to my head slightly so that I could see her face and she was giving me that look.

"Why did I even bother asking?" She mumbled as she hustled out the car.

I wanted to answer her but I couldn't.

Sometimes I just don't know what to say or my reply is delayed. By the time I get an answer she's already pissed at me.

However, I knew she hated me from that look.

That stupid look that everybody gives me. It says a lot without them not even having to say a word.

I know that most people don't like me. I've never been a fan of popularity so I don't care.

As long as you do what I say, we won't have a problem.

People stay around me because they want money, safety or just because they're afraid to be on my bad side (which is smart).

However, I'll be stupid to think these people didn't hate me. I've done many bad things. I've threatened families, killed loved ones, and punished anyone who got in my way.