37|Best Feeling

Elianna's POV

I twisted and I turned for the millionth time as I laid in bed.

I was trying to go to sleep but hundredths of thoughts ran through my mind.

I even changed into my white, comfy, satin pajamas so that I could fall asleep easier.

Some of them were about dance and Haze but most of them were about Enzo.

Everytime I tried to distract myself, he kept popping up.

I couldn't even make my fake scenarios because he would pop up there too.

He was everywhere.

I checked the time and it was one in the morning and he still had not come to bed as yet.

I was having wild thoughts about him and how I messed things up because I was scared.

"Don't do it, Elle. He is probably asleep somewhere," I whispered to myself as the thought of going to apologize to him crossed my mind.

I had to do it.

My conscience was bothering me and I needed to fix it in order to sleep.

That is just who I am. I don't like being in the wrong.

I got out of bed and tip toed out the room.

The house was silent. Nothing could be heard except the air coming out of the vents on the roof.

It was one in the morning after all.

I walked down to his office where I saw the light under the door.

He was still up.

I knocked on the door and waited for his response.

"Yes?" His voice faintly said.

"Enzo, it's Elle. Well, Elianna to you but I sometimes call myself Elle. I don't know why, it's a habit but I know you call me Elianna. I forget sometimes..." I trailed off when I realized I was ranting. "Can I come inside? I need to talk to you."

It took a while before he answered. "Come."

I slowly opened the door to see him behind his desk working.

I frowned. "Have you been working this whole time?"

"Yes and I need to get back so what do you want?" He asked me coldly.

I turned around. "It can wait."

"No, wait," he said as he cleared his throat. "You're already here so save your energy. What do you want?"

I turned around. "I want to talk."

He sat back in his chair and pointed to another chair which was in front of his desk. "Well, talk."

I quickly sat down in the chair before looking down in shame.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't look into his eyes.

"I'm really sorry about everything I said last week. I shouldn't have said any of that."

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked. "You meant what you said."

I looked up at him and shook my head. "I didn't. All that stuff about your bloodline I didn't mean it. Maybe I do hate you a little bit but that's it."

He watched me keenly. "Are you saying this because you want your phone back?"

I shook my head. "No."

I barely even missed my phone this week. I was too busy sulking.

"I guess I am sorry too," he said. "For trying to kill you and calling you an annoying bitch."