Chapter 3

As Houston was sitting in his commander hatch as his tank was leading the American Team to the carriers that will transport their tanks while the boys will be taking the cruiser to the island passing by the city of Port Texas still looking at the small war map of the Island that they are going to be at for a year Houston is not paying attention to his surrounding until hears the radio on his helmet come alive as he hears Elijah's voice spoke up on the radio.

Elijah: "Hey Houston."

Houston: "What..." 

Elijah: "Look to the side." 

Turning to the side Houston then sees families of every boy under Houston's command that is  going as every boy in their tanks began to wave goodbye to their families. Houston then spots his Aunt standing to the side holding a small American flag and waving it side to side staring at his aunt he gives her a small smile to her as she then mouths a few words to him that Houston knew what she said to him as he nods to her.

'Give 'em Hell.'

Turning to the front Houston then grabbed his radio and talk to his crew.

Houston: "Hey, Grant got any music that we can enjoy?" 

Grant: "Oh I got one we all might like." 

Grant grabs a cassette tape and loads it on the small radio that he installed while they were working on the 'Lone Star' and plays one of the songs inside the radio for the crew's helmet as they follow the beat with the tap of their feet.

Houston: "Oh yeah this is good."

Timeskip

The Island of Oshima

As the music was still playing it then cuts having the ramp being lower as it shows Miho walking down from the Cruiser that brought her and the rest of the schoolgirls to the island where they will have the match against the Americans. The tanks from the two sides will be arriving on the next day as the official thought it will be easier to load all the tanks into one carrier and put the students on a cruiser to make it easier due to the size of how many students they are as Miho walked with her team to their designated quarters. Which happened to be the hotel room they will be staying

(You can stop the music here if you want to)

With students from different schools and countries can't go exploring the rest of the island as there were places that is off limits during the match are the two towns where the ships would be giving the supplies to both teams separately.

Saori: "So Miho what bed do you want?" 

Saori said that as they are standing in their crew room. 

Miho: "I'm fine with whichever I'm letting you guys choose which bed you want for yourself." 

As Saoria went to her side of the room she then dropped her stuff which is consisting of a backpack, suitcase, and carry-ons. Yukari place her bag to her side on the bed she will be sleeping on while Mako place her bag to the side and fell face-first flat on the bed already going to sleep. 

Mako: "Good night y'all." 

Hana: "But it's just barely one in the afternoon." *Setting up her bags to the side* 

Miho: "Well we do have a free day today while our tanks arrive tomorrow and today we choose our five Team Commanders as today we go meet the American Commanders which they already choose their Marshal Commander..."

Saori: "So when are you going?"

Miho: "In a few minutes actually... We wanted to get it done so we could have maximum time to get the tanks in order."

Girl und Panzer: The Yankee's in Tankजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें