Special Chapter 2

A/n: Back at it again enjoy these new skits

Skit 1: North High Secret Weapon.

The scene unfolded with Commander Muller and Vice Commander Gunther strolling past the North High Quarters in the bustling city of Pottsboro. Clad in their uniforms and deep in conversation, the two officers were abruptly interrupted when one of their subordinates approached, desperately trying to stifle his laughter.

"Kommandant, wir haben etwas, das Ihre Aufmerksamkeit erfordert," the North High boy spoke in German.

"Was ist das?" inquired Muller.

"Kommen Sie einfach und sehen Sie," the boy replied. Suppressing their curiosity, Muller and Gunther followed the snickering boy to the location of their tanks.

As they arrived, a peculiar sight greeted them – a group of Tankers struggling to contain their laughter, and one adventurous lad precariously lodged inside the tank barrel, his legs dangling out.

"Schau, ich bin die Bombe!" the boy inside the tank cannon exclaimed, prompting the entire group to burst into laughter.

"Verdammt noch mal, das ist der Hauptgrund, warum wir dieses Spiel verlieren werden," Muller sighed in the weariest tone, while Gunther, his vice commander, was left rolling on the ground, laughing uncontrollably.

(The source of it)

Skit 2: Momo-chan POW

In the early stages of the intense match between the American Tankery League and Federation Sensha Do on a distant island, chaos ensued as one of Muller's men managed to capture Momo outside of her tank, hauling her in as a prisoner of war.

As Houston, Graham, and Muller attempted to extract valuable Sensha Do intelligence from Momo, their efforts proved to be more comical than successful.

"I will not yield to you Yankees' torture or questions! I will not sell out my comrades nor my school!" Momo defiantly yelled.

"Muller, it's been six hours..." Houston sighed, his defeated form lying on the floor with his hand covering his face in frustration.

"And I poured an entire gallon of truth serum into her!" Graham exclaimed, holding up the now empty gallon of truth serum as if it held the key to all the answers in the universe. The absurdity of the situation was not lost on the trio, as Momo's resolute spirit prevailed against their unconventional interrogation methods.

"She must be hiding something from us," Muller declared, his arms crossed in frustration.

"Do you hear what I said? A whole gallon," Graham emphasized.

"Well, what do we do? We can't just leave her in the cell to scream and annoy our boys," Muller pondered.

"I've got an idea... Let's feed her to the bears," Graham suggested, a mischievous glint in his eye.