Chapter 21

With Houston's return to the Forward Operating Base (FOB) of Pottsboro, suspicions began to grow. Not only had he met with the League team, but he hadn't shared any information with the others. Houston, Muller, and Graham were now isolating themselves from the rest of the group, which included Welsey, Elijah, Maho, Miho, Darjeeling, Katsyuha, and Kay.

The situation was further complicated by the fact that Commander Chiaik, a prisoner they had captured a long time ago, was still being held without anyone else being allowed to see her. Only Houston, Muller, and Graham were granted access to the interrogation room where she was being held. As the other commanders stared at the closed door of the room, Elijah turned to address the group.

"Okay, so are we all in agreement that Houston, Graham, and Muller are hiding something from us?" Elijah asked.

"Well, I don't know what could be so secretive that they're keeping it from us," Miho replied.

"It's time to find out," Kay declared as he walked towards the entrance of the interrogation room, where Houston, the Texan Ranger, was standing guard, alongside Muller's guard.

"I'm sorry, but this room is off-limits, Commander Kay. You need Marshal Commander permission to gain access here," the Texan Ranger stated firmly.

"Well, I have permission from Houston right here on this paper," Maho said as she handed over the signed document, unknowingly slipping it into the guard's hands.

The Texan Ranger and Muller's guard inspected the document carefully, exchanging glances, before finally returning it to Maho. They stepped aside, allowing the group to enter the room.

"Well, that was surprisingly easy," Welsey commented.

Inside the interrogation room, the scene unfolded.

"Yes Ma'am we broke him.... We acquired the target of five-zero-zero." The Voice spoke up in the recording

"Acknowledge... TJ-Chrysalis 6000 proceeding to secure target." Radio spoke in the recording.

"The Spears and Arrows are loaded and will be deliver to the target point." again the radio spoke in the recording until the tape stop.

It shows Muller sitting on the table with the walkman that played the pervious recording that Houston recorded while on his previous rescue mission as Graham spoke with his arm cross as Muller got up from the chair and walks to Chiaik is cuffed to the chair.

"Well Commander Chiaki you recognized that voice on the radio anyone familiar?" Graham asked

"No... I haven't heard that voice ever in my life." Chiaki said.

"Then how did you get the Siege Artillery here on the island? You know they are banned in this match because we have Infantry who don't know how to operate a tank could've had been killed if you fired that siege artillery here in that city without us knowing we will be attack from you." Graham said.

"Not only that you also have illegal mortar tanks and someone is giving you all the reinforcements you need which it also forbid any outside help from this island." Muller said.

"Oh it not like you Americans broke the rules what about the plane that your Marshal Commander called in and dropped near our main Headqurater that is against the rule of getting outside help." Chiaik argued back

"Well in the rules handbook it doesn't say how we conduct our rescue missions as long if the person who authorized the rescue mission can igonre the outside help called. So basically we had every right to call in a plane to drop off Houston near your headquarters. " Muller said as he sat aside the rule book.