S2 ~ CH-2 - The Quest

Chapter 2 - The Quest

Hello everyone and welcome back to the continuation of our journey together. It's finally time for our next chapter! I don't really have to mention anything other than the things below and that the chapter immediately starts off with a song. The song used in this chapter is based on someone traveling for a long while to achieve his goal. (An Assassins Creed game trailer gave me the visuals and the vibe for this lol) Let me know your thoughts after you've read the chapter.

Also, I'm sorry if you're dissapointed with how I tackled Galar. Just keep in mind that Galar isn't very important in this story as the project itself is way bigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMsbMK9Odoc (Link for that video if you wanna watch it.)

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the song Iron from Woodkid or any characters in this story. Only the plot is original and thought out by myself.

Wordcount: 3819

_______________________________________

-ASH-

Ash took the first flight to Galar, taking only Charizard, Pikachu, Lucario and Greninja with him.

Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away

Where innocences burn in flames

He traveled first to Wedgehurst where he met up with professor Magnolia. There, he learned important information about the league system. Also, he learned that he needed a letter of endorsement for that.

A million mile from home, I'm walking ahead

I'm frozen to the bones, I am

As he left the lab, he came across Leon, the undefeated champion of the region. He was very clumsy at some moments but when he saw Ash's letter, he told Ash that the red symbol mark would provide as his letter of endorsement and thus, Ash was eligible to partake in the league.

A soldier on my own, I don't know the way

I'm riding up the heights of shame

Ash trained relentlessly and became colder towards everyone. He decided to cloak himself a bit more, not wanting any unwanted attention as he continued traveling.

I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest

I'm ready for the fight, and fate

Ash traveled from city to city, challenging gym after gym. First up were Milo and Nessa. Both proved to be no match against Ash's Pikachu and Charizard.

🎵

Next was Kabu, the fire type gym leader from Stowe-On-Side. However, even with his cunning moves and Gigantamax, Greninja proved to be too strong.