S2 ~ CH-23 - A Clumsy Encounter!

Chapter 23 - A Clumsy Encounter!

In this chapter Ash and Serena will be on their way to Eterna City when something interesting happens...

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 4026

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash managed to beat Olympia in a four on four double-battle. It was a close one as Olympia proved herself to be a formidable opponent, taking both Ash-Greninja and Mega Charizard Z to their limits.

After he received his Pearl Symbol, our heroes went to visit the talent show set up by Aria herself. The former Kalos Queen believes that there is still many unknown talent in Kalos and therefore, she has set up a tour where she will go and travel to city after city to find and inspire the hidden talent.

This time, she had arrived in Annistar City and things hadn't been very successful. It was only when Ash and Serena arrived, things had taken a turn for the good.

Not only had Ash put up a great performance by showing off some of his old contest skills by carefully instructing Pikachu a serious, powerful, yet elegant and beautiful series of attacks which resulted in a great show.

However, the show was completely taken off when Serena, the other former Kalos Queen had turned up on stage. Thanks to some convincing words from Ash, she decided to let her voice do the singing instead of giving a performance routine.

And boy did she deliver. Many people were captivated by the beautiful sounds that came from her lungs. Serena had inspired a lot of people, who enjoyed listening to her to the fullest!

As she sang, many more people gathered to listen to her voice and even two men in suits arrived, desperately trying to contract her but Aria had her say in it. She announced that she would manage Serena's affairs and make sure to give her as much freedom as she wanted.

After Serena, the talents that Aria sought for finally started turning up, showing off a lot of performances and making the occasion a big succes!

Now, our heroes were on a plane to Sinnoh. There was still a flight available at the Annistar airport which came out perfectly for them.

Just like many other regions, Lumiose Airport wasn't the only one in the region. Many big cities had their own airports to make traveling a lot easier instead of everyone having to travel to Lumiose City before taking off to a different region.

With Pikachu sitting on Ash's lap while staring out of the window and Serena beside him, they were silently enjoying their flight. That was until Serena broke the silence by speaking up.

"So, when we arrive in Jubilife City, how long does it really take to travel to Eterna City?" She asked. They had taken the night before to carefully chose their flight. As it turned out, Eterna City was one of the few cities that didn't have an airport of their own so they were forced to chose between Jubilife and Hearthome city.

"That depends really." Ash answered, turning to her as he did. "When me, Brock and Dawn traveled, it took us a few weeks I'd say. But if we keep up a good pace, we might be there in just ten days."