S2 ~ CH-20 - Future Sighted

First of all, Happy new year everyone and best wishes for our upcoming year: 2024!

Hopefully a lot of good and beautiful things come our way and may the year end up prosperous.

Now, for my goals this year and concerning this book are as followed:

-I want to try and finish this book this year. I still have a lot of chapters planned but there will be less filler and there will be more continuation of the story itself.

-I want to make sure there are some special chapters throughout the story, focusing on Ash and Serena's relationship. Special moments between the two that will make them stronger as a duo.

-I want to bring old characters back from time to time, in a way that fits into the story but also in a way that doesn't make them the main focus or anything.

-I want to dedicate some chapters on Ash's training, aswell as other moments that shows his development with his pokemon. Most times, some pokemon appear and go away for an uncertain amount of time again. Now, Ash will slowly start forming a standard team again, same as he always has done.

-If you guys have any suggestions or things you want to see in the book, let me know because I might be able to implement them in one way or another.

Chapter 20 - Future Sighted!

In this chapter Ash is gonna challenge Olympia for his next Pearl Symbol. The fourth one in his quest to participate in the World League Series. During his challenge, Serena will put in all her effort to support him in this difficult challenge.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 3261

_______________________________________

"Ahh..." Ash gaped as he woke up the next morning. They had been a night out and today is the day that he will challenge Olympia for his next Pearl Symbol.

He looked over to his side and couldn't help bit smile as he watched Serena sleeping. Her head was against his arm while her arm was over his chest.

He looked to his other side and reached for his phone to check the time.

"9.30" He mumbled. He put his phone down and sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Last night had been lots of fun. He never knew or expected that a night out could be so amazing.

He remembered Serena singing. It was most definetly the most beautiful song he had ever heard. He remembered he felt so connected to the song aswell. It was truly amazing. No... she was.

Ash looked at her again and noticed a stray of hair infront of her face. Gently, he moved his arm to tuck it behind her ear. Now, he just smiled, just simply looking at her beautiful face. His mind would go numb when he looked at her like that. All things would dissapear and he would only see this. She was literally all he needed for his life to be perfect. He truly loved her so, so much.

"Serena." He finally said in a sweet and soft voice. He gently nudged her, causing her to moan a little. "You need to wake up. We need to get going soon.