S2 ~ CH-24 The Meadow of Floaroma Town!

Chapter 24 - The Meadow of Floaroma Town!

In this chapter Ash and Serena finally arrived in Floaroma Town where they will stay for a while. While Ash plans something special for the two of them, Serena finds something that peaks her interest which will help her gain more reputation and build towards her goal.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 3739

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, our heroes managed to land in Sinnoh in order to travel towards Ash's next gym battle.

They landed in Jubilife City but had to leave the city abruptly as they were bombarded by fans that either recognised Serena as former Kalos Queen or Ash as Alolan Champion.

On their way towards Eterna City, they decided to stop for a picnic which ended in a funny encounter with a familiar Bidoof.

After some... 'weird' circumstances, Serena caught the Bidoof aster treating it's wounds to add another pokemon to her roster.

Now, we join our heroes as they entered a small town known for its flowers before they make their way to Eterna City.

Serena looked in wonder and amazement around her. Everywhere she could see were flowers.

Blue, white, red and even pink. All different colours of flowers were there and all of them were stunning to Serena. Pedals were carried by the wind, making the scenery even more beautiful than she could ever imagine.

Among the many gardens and endless flowers as far as the eye could see, small houses that complimented nature were dotted around the place.

Surprisingly to Serena, there was also a small block in the middle of town where a pokemon center and even a contest hall were located.

"What do you think?" Ash asked her. Pikachu was riding his shoulder while he gave Serena an interested look.

"It's truly beautiful." Serena awed.

"They say Floaroma Town has the biggest flower garden in the region, maybe even the world." Ash noted as he too looked around with awe.

Serena watched the town. They were standing on top of a small hill but they had a good view. As she watched, she hoped that they could stay here for a day or two. Just in peace without news reporters or fans chasing them around. After being chased around from the airport, she wanted a moment to sit back and relax.

"How about we get our pokemon to nurse Joy so she can take a look at them?" Ash suggested.

"Sounds like a plan!" Serena agreed and the two started their trek towards the pokemon center.

As they walked, both Ash and Serena noticed that there were many pokemon living around and working the flowers. There were Roselia, Combee, Vileplume and even a few Bellossom.

There were also a few pokemon that she didn't know of. There was a Cherrim in two different forms which Ash told her about. And to her surprise, there was even a Kalos pokemon! A Florges was swerving through the flowers, accompanied by a Lilligant and a few Flabébé and Floette.