S2 ~ CH-5 - It's Over!

Chapter 5 - It's Over!

The story will take an unexpected but interesting turn in this chapter. One that might change the future of the story. Anyway, as promised, here is the new chapter!

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 3806

_______________________________________

Serena had finished her performance and changed back into normal clothes right after the opening ceremony. Well... normal clothes... her disguise atleast. She had to wear it now that she had become a lot more famous. People wouldn't leave her alone if they recognised her. They'd go crazy, trying to get autograph, pictures, asking her questions and some guys even trying to get her number. That was the one part she disliked about being Kalos Queen.

Sure, she loved the fame and give something back to her fans every now and then but the masses of people swarming her, no- not that.

She was sitting back in her limousine  and they went back to her hotel for the nights rest. The following morning, she'd be departing for Kalos where her tour would finally come to an end.

She leaned against the backrest of her seat, looking through the dark shaded window. She watched them pass the shining street lights that lighted up the large town that was designed mainly to host the Kantonian Pokemon League.

Palermo sat beside her. She was I'm her own world, reading through a book she had been on for a while now. Serena didn't know which book it was but she noticed that Palermo seemed into it. Every bit of free time she had, she spent it reading.

"We're here ma'am." The chauffeur said, stopping right infront of the hotel. He walked out and opened the door so that the two women could get out of the vehicle.

"Make sure to be back at nine tomorrow morning." Palermo said to the man who nodded immediately. He stepped back into the driver seat of the long car used for mostly famous people.

"I'll be heading to my room." Serena excused herself from Palermo.

"Sure thing." She replied. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Serena left and made her way through the lobby, heading towards the elevators. She pressed the button and soon enough, the doors opened, allowing her inside.

She pressed the button to go to the top level where her room was. It was luxurious, just like every other room that Palermo had her stay in.

The doors opened again and Serena stepped out. It took a few seconds before she reached the door of her room and swiped her card that she had taken from her purse already through the detection system.

It beeped and a green light flashed up. Serena was granted access and pushed the door open, heading inside. She threw her purse on the kitchen counter and sat down on the sofa, sighing as she did.

She was exhausted from the year of long and hard working and she was glad it was over now. She loved her job as Kalos Queen and she knew that these things were included. But now that the end was near, she couldn't help but feel relieved. She missed the times that she was just on the road, traveling alone or with friends and that she didn't have to worry about a busy schedule.