S2 ~ CH-9 - Apologies

Chapter 9 - Apologies

Hi everyone and welcome to the new chapter. First of all, I wanted to surprise you with this chapter. Monday I'd a day that's probably the worst of the week with the school/work week starting up again. So allow me to try to make it a bit better with bringing out the new chapter. A chapter that's the longest in this book so far so you have something to look out for. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. I would appreciate it.

In this chapter, Ash and Serena will have a talk about their current positions. Hopefully everything will be cleared? I don't know. Maybe at the end of the chapter I will. 😜

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 5010

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, a lot of things happened between our heroes. Ash is in a depressed state while Serena tried to cheer him up. But then he decided to leave her?!

*SLAP*

"Don't you dare to do anything like this ever again." Serena said in a low but stern voice after slapping him across his cheek, leaving a red mark on it. Ash placed his hand on it to restrain the pain but it wasn't what he was focused on now. He looked at Serena with a stunned expression.

"We need to talk." She said.

---

The ship Ash and Serena stepped on docked at a harbor a few miles away from Pallet Town. Ash and Serena got off and started making their way over to Pallet Town.

Serena was upset with Ash, who hadn't spoken a lot after she slapped him on the cheek. She decided it was best to talk when they got there.

But as they were walking over a dirt road, they were being watched...

"I still can't believe that you did that to me." Serena said, sounding hurt. Ash felt extremely guilty for his actions. He had never thought about the consequences that could come with them.

He had not only abandoned her but also betrayed her. He left her alone, just like that. Who does that to someone they care about?

"Now!"

"Aahh!" Serena yelled as all of a sudden, a large net appeared from beside a couple of bushes, trapping both Ash and Serena inside.

"Who did this!?" Ash shouted, trying to free himself off the net which didn't work at all.

"Muhahahaha!" Three shadowy figures jumped infront of them. Due to the sun shining brightly, it was hard to recognize them at first but as soon as Ash's eyed adapted, his eyes widened. "You guys!"