S2 ~ CH-30 - The Spooky Mysteries of Lavender!

Chapter 30 -The Spooky Mysteries of Lavernder!

In this chapter, Gary and Shauna arrive in Lavender Town. They are acting on a lead and orders from Professor Oak to find out more about Dr. Fuji. But what happens when they find more than they expect?

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 3342

_______________________________________

Narrator: Previously in this book, Ash, Serena, Gary and Shauna were at Cinnabar Island, right after Ash's gym battle when they searched Dr. Fuji's lab for information. However, the four of them found more than they would ever expect.

They had called Blaine and professor Oak in immediately and both of them were astonished by their finds. Now as Ash and Serena went back on their journey, Gary and Shauna were now on a new mission and traveled to Lavender Town.

Here, they hoped to find something as there was information and some traces that Dr. Fuji had been here aswell.

Both Gary and Shauna had just arrived and booked a room in the pokemon center. The duo just finished their diner and walked out of the pokemon center. It was dark already as they did and Shauna asked, "Where do we start searching?"

Gary thought for a second, then flicked his fingers. "Why not the oldest building of the town?" He suggested, pointing straight ahead into the distance with Shauna following it. "The Pokémon Tower!"

They walked to the tower and it took them only a few minutes to arrive there

They walked to the tower and it took them only a few minutes to arrive there. There was a foggy atmosphere around the old tower which was pretty much converted into a grave yard at this point.

Shauna shivered. "This place is s-scary." She pointed out and hid herself behind Gary.

"Don't worry. I just got the pokemon for this." He reassured her as he held the pokeball and pushed the button to open it. Out came Umbreon. "With Umbreon here, there's no reason to be scared." He added.

Still feeling scared, Shauna held on tight to Gary as they walked inside and opened the door that made a cracking sound, which was already scary on its own.

Right as they entered, the doors closed on its own which made them jump a little in fear. "Great..." Shauna commented. "Just like in those horror movies..." Like Serena, Shauna too had seen a few to many of those kind of movies, allowing her imagination to run wild.