S2 ~ CH-3 - The Climb

Chapter 3 - The Climb

Hello everyone and welcome back to the continuation of our journey together. It's finally time to continue where we left off! Up front, I didn't have much time to write over the past two weeks but here it finally is.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 4259

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash traveled to Galar where he competed in the Galar League. He defeated the competition and managed to find another letter from his father which ultimately leads him to travel to the top if Mt. Silver. But as he is climbing the mountain, territorial pokemon stand in his way...

"Grrrr...." The five Mightyena growled. They showed their teeth, snarling angrily at the trainer and his three pokemon.

"Looks like there are more..." Ash stared hard at the pokemon. Just like the Ursaring, these pokemon didn't seem open for negotiation.

Mt. Silver was always known as one of the most dangerous places on the world. Wild, territorial and strong pokemon inhabited the place for years and it was declared unsafe by the authorities.

"Rwaaaarrr!" The Mightyena roared, all firing off a purple coloured Shadow Ball towards Ash and his three pokemon infront of him.

"Dodge it!" Ash shouted.

Just like before with the Ursaring, the three dodged in the same way, evading the attacks with ease. They were at a disadvantage, only being with the three of then against five. Ash could and try to bring out more of his pokemon but if the Mightyena saw it, he'd be in danger himself, something they didn't want at any cost. So they had to do it with the three of them.

"Ok guys, lets focus our attacks together and take em out one by one!" Ash suggested his team, who agreed with his plan.

"Pikachu, Thunderbolt! Dracovish, Hydro Pump! And Sirfetch'd use Night Slash!"

"Sir-fetch'd!" Sirfetch'd cried out with its leak glowing purple. It charged right forward, narrowly dodging one of the Mightyena who tried to use Bite on it.

The targeted Mightyena was taken off guard as Sirfetch'd slashed its leak across the dark type's body.

Mightyena cried in pain but it was far from over. A merged streak of water, filled with electricity followed right after, soaking and shocking the pokemon who screamed in agony while it was launched backwards, only to be stopped by the hard surface of the cliff wall they just jumped off.

Mightyena bounced off the wall and fell to the ground, eyes swirled.

The leader and the group looked with shock at their knocked out companion. But then, they turned back to Ash and his pokemon. They bellowed more and growled with even more anger than before.

Suddenly, at the same time, the four remaining Mightyena howled before opening their mouth. An orange orb formed inside of it.

"Watch out, they're gonna use Hyper Beam!" Ash warned his pokemon.

The Mightyena roared, releasing the orange streak of destructive power. But just as before, Ash's pokemon skilfully dodged the attacks, moving either sideways or up.