S2 ~ CH-15 - The Mysteries of Dr. Fuji!

Chapter 15 - The Mysteries of Dr. Fuji!

In this chapter Ash, Serena, Shauna and Gary explore Dr. Fuji's old abandoned mansion. Much to their surprise, they find something massive and something that will have an impact on their future...

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount:  3823

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash finally managed to defeat Blaine after a thrilling battle between Charizard and Magmortar, earning his the Fire Pearl Symbol. Now our heroes are enjoying some nice and well deserved relaxation in the hotsprings around the hotel.

Serena was wearing a blissful smile on her face as she sat in the water. She had been eyeing this opportunity since the first time they arrived at Cinnabar Island but back then, the circumstances weren't right. But now, she could finally enjoy it and boy she did!

They were all sitting in the hotspring, enjoying each other's company as they were relaxing. Although it was was dark, the lights around the place illuminated an amazing atmosphere.

Pikachu was sitting inside a floaty, wearing sunglasses while drinking from a cocktail. No one knew where he got all of that from but they figured Blaine had given it to Pikachu to use.

Ash was sitting closely beside Serena, having his arm around her shoulders while she leaned onto him with her head.

Gary was also having his arm around Shauna's shoulder as the four of them were talking. Well... everyone was talking but Serena wasn't as much as she was visibly enjoying the moment.

Right after the battle Shauna and Gary had praised Ash and his pokemon for the awesome battle they witnessed while Serena embraced him with a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Well guys." Gary spoke up. "It's been nice and all but it's time we hit the sack." He added, looking over at Shauna who nodded in reply.

"Goodnight guys." She smiled as both stood up and stepped out. They wrapped a towel around themselves before walking into the hotel.

"Goodnight." Both Ash and Serena said as they left the hotspring, leaving the two alone with Pikachu.

Ash looked at Serena and noticed her smiling. "You've really looked forward to this, haven't you?" He asked.

"Mhmm." Serena hummed, slightly moving as she scooted a little closer to Ash while nuzzling her head on his shoulder. "Since the first time we got here." She added.

Ash felt a little sorry. Sorry that he wasn't in the right mindset to notice that the last time. However Serena seemed to pick up on that and told him he didn't have to worry about it.

Ash put his hand on her knee while his other arm remained around her shoulder as he pressed a kiss on her temple. "I love you so much, you know that?"

Serena giggled in return, facing him as she did and pecked him on the lips. "Not more than I love you." She said with a giggle in her voice.