S2 ~ CH-10 - Prison

Chapter 10 - Prison

Hello everyone! First off, my apologies if this chapter seems a bit dark. Now that that's out of the way, I have a question for you guys! Next week Tuesday it happens to be the 17th of October, or in other words Amourshippingday! Therefore, I wanna celebrate the day as followed and you guys have the choice in it so let me know!

Option 1: The story continues as follows but it will be a bit out of character because Ash is still healing.

Option 2: I'll make a seperate chapter, a one shot to be exact. Full of amour and perfect for the day.

Option 3 (not a real option): A lemon chapter.

Again, don't vote 3 because it won't happen. 😆 if you want lemon chapters, search up Razor_Keyboard and click on his book 'Ketchum Family Intimate Encounters. You have content for live.

Anyway, let me know what option to choose!

Now for the chapter. This time, the story won't focus on Ash and Serena but more on what happened last time with Giovanni and Cyrus coming out of a portal. I'm sorry if anyone wanted continuation with Ash and Serena but for the story progression, this one is needed. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy it.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio or message me directly

Wordcount: 4032

_______________________________________

"The new world... it's mine and mine alone!!" A tall, blue haired man, wearing a grey coloured uniform with a large G on it before he ran into a portal that was created infront of him by the legendary beings Palkia and Dialga.

"Boss!" A red haired woman shouted, trying to reach out for him but she was hel back by two others. One woman with purple hair and a part of her thigh exposed while the other was a man with darker blue hair. It were Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.

Mars started crying as soon as the portal closed and the boss of team Galactic, Cyrus was gone.

Minutes later, the three were cuffed along with a few grunts and Charon, the professor of Team Galactic.

"Thank you for your help Cynthia." Looker thanked the Sinnoh champion before looking at Ash, Brock and Dawn. "And you guys aswell. Without your help, we wouldn't have caught this goons before they created ultimate destruction."

Inside the van.

"I can't believe he's gone..." Mars sniffled. The other two looked down in sadness. The boss of team Galactic was really important to them.

Saturn looked up. "Atleast he has the world now he always wanted..." He tried to be optimistic.

"Why did dad turn on us like that?" Mars replied, thinking back at how he didn't allow anyone to follow him. "It was as if he was possessed."