𝟐

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

          Today Deijah was coming over to help Maya unpack. She had a long night and not much sleep since it was hard for her to rest in clutter and mess. She did get a lot done though, and her furniture is also supposed to be arriving today.

          She took a shower and put on some comfy biker shorts and a spaghetti crop top. Today was gonna be another bummy day.

          "Bitch open the door" She heard loud bangs at her front door. Maya ran to open the door knowing it was Deijah.

          "Don't be banging on my door like that, we is not in the hood no more" Deijah was in some leggings and a tight-fitted crop top.

          "My bad I forgot- Where's your couches at?" Deijah asked.

          "They coming later today, in the meantime, I've been unpacking boxes," Maya said opening her last big box, all the other ones are smaller.

          "This showers big as fuck, a lot of room for fucking in hea!" Deijah yelled from the bathroom making Maya roll her eyes. She ran into the bathroom to see Deijah twerking in her shower.

          "Get out my shower with them shoes on, and come help with these boxes," Maya said back not wanting footprints in her beautiful new glass shower that she was so proud of.

          "My shoes is not dirty like that bitch" Deijah mugged while getting out.

          "Well they've been on the concrete so that equals dirty- Matter of fact, take them off by the door" Deijah sucked her teeth and went to take her shoes off.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

          "Maya we need a break, especially you. We've been working non-stop for five hours" Deijah always knew Maya was a workaholic. When Maya wanted something done she made sure it was completed just the way she wanted, everything had to be perfect.

          "I only have about 5 more boxes. I'll be done pretty soon" Maya was very impressed with her apartment so far. Her furniture was delivered, set up, and placed about two hours ago and she could see her place coming together. She didn't plan to take a break until she at least got all these boxes empty.

          "Those boxes can very much wait. I haven't even seen you eat today. You need a break, you can always get back to them tomorrow"

          "No, I have to at least organize some things first" She hopped on her counter getting ready to start putting up plates and bowls in her cabinets.