𝟏𝟎

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

"Slow the fuck down nigga I'm not playing with you bruh" She looked at the dashboard seeing he was speeding at 98. She was in the passenger's seat holding on for dear life. She did think it was lowkey sexy though.

"Don't let me push this muhfucka to 120"

"Don't push shit, stop" He chuckled, putting his hand on her thigh and slowing down.

He was blasting music and all that while Maya was in the passenger's seat recording some Instagram stories. Of course, only she was in them though.

deijah👭🏽

make sure to get you a chanelly 😍

the classic flaps are cute asfk
Delivered

giving you a haul when I get back
Delivered

PERIOD
Read 4:08pm

After about ten more minutes, they were in front of the mall. He had let the valet take care of the car and helped Maya out. She loved how much of a gentleman he was and how well he was treating her. It was comforting to be treated this way in her opinion.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"You sure you done? Youn want nothin else?"

"I'm good. I've gotten more than enough today"

Shopping went well. Maya most definitely experienced a lot today, like how well valuable customers got treated in valuable stores compared to normal places. She was offered champagne, got the best treatment in dressing rooms, and all that.

She got some heels, clothes, purses, sneakers, and things she knew she would really appreciate, and she most definitely did.

He spent at least 20k on only her today, probably in total 50k including himself.

"I really appreciate it though, you didn't have to"

"All good shorty, just wanna treat you right that's all"

They stood by the valet tent waiting for his car. They didn't say a word to each other the whole time and honestly Maya was annoyed about it. He hardly spoke to her throughout the whole two weeks they've known each other.