𝟐𝟎

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

"He's paying for our section?!" Deijah practically screamed into the phone.

"He offered to do it, and I wasn't tryna argue with him"

"You made sure to let him know what club though?"

"You know I made sure of that" There was this club they'd all been going to since they turned 21, and they decided to make it their club of choice since then.

"So he's just paying?"

"No, he's coming with me too"

"Why is he coming though? He can't just give you the money?"

"If I asked he probably would but he asked to come as well and I didn't see a problem so..."

"I mean yeah he could come too, it's just that he usually just gives you the money-"

"You want this section paid for or not Deijah? I'm not gonna uninvite the nigga and say 'Just give me the money'. Fuck I look like. And If he's there he'll most likely be paying for everything else we get so I know that would make you more happy anyway" Maya said straightening another part of her hair.

"Don't act like that Maya. Ion wanna be there if you got an attitude"

"I- You know what? Okay," Maya wanted to go off on her but decided to save that for another time.

"We're gonna meet ya'll there so I'll call you when we leave the house. Tell Makari and Ka'mari what I told you"

"Alright"

She stood up going over to her closet pulling out a black pair of Givenchy heels she got with Neem while they were in Paris. She had on a black leather tube top and a matching mini-skirt. Her hair was straightened and she had done some light glam makeup.

Maya had no clue about how tonight would go, but she felt she needed her friends to finally meet him so maybe they'd shut up with all that 'Use him for money' stuff.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Neem stop, leave me alone," Maya said moving his hand to stop him from pulling down her skirt.

"Half ya booty out, niggas can't see dat"

"Ion care what they see, I look good as fuck"

"You do, but they not supposed to be seeing all that"

"Well I'm going to the club and I'm single so leave me alone"

His hand rested on the small of her back as they entered the club together. He had to sign some sheet since he was the one who bought a section for them.

"Is that him?" Maya heard from behind her, seeing Deijah, Ka'mari, and Makari a few feet behind them.

"Ya'll could come over here y'know," She said, motioning for them to come over.

"Those are your friends? That's it?"

"Yeah, It's only three. I don't have a lot like that"

Maya said as he handed the form he filled out to the club worker. She could tell Deijah and them were nervous about approaching.

"Hey guys," Deijah said, being the one to say something first.

"Hey, so this is Neem. I know ya'll see him from time to time but never actually introduced yourselves so..."

They all quietly introduced themselves. Maya could tell something was a little off, they were never usually this quiet around Jayvion.

They got to their section and picked up their drink menus. Maya sat next to Neem and Deijah and them sat with each other across from them.

"Hey everyone my name is Cashmere,  I'm here to take your drink orders for tonight," The waitress said. Maya got the same thing every time so she was ready anyway.

"Let me get a bottle of Don Julio," Deijah said before anyone else causing Maya to look at her funny.

She usually bought a drink or a few shots when they went out and if they did get a bottle it would be decided upon for the whole table to share drinking.

"Will that be for the whole table or just you? Just wanted to know so I could bring out more glasses"

"Just me, if any of ya'll want shots ya'll can get some though"

"Deijah you not gon drink all that less you a alcoholic. Just order some shots. You know me Maya and Makari don't even like that for real-" Deijah whispered something in Ka'mari's ear making her stop talking and turn her attention back to the waitress.

Weird.

"Yeah I'll just get a strawberry margarita and a shot of Patron please," Maya said looking Deijah up and down, already not liking how Deijah was starting tonight.

Neem on the other hand didn't look like he'd care. It was like he was expecting her to do so, but Maya knew Deijah was lowkey trying to use him and didn't like that shit cause not even she would buy a $300 bottle of liquor just to prove she was high maintenance.

The waitress took the rest of their orders and went to go get their drinks.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Maya don't be acting like this, it's not a big deal, and it's out of your character."

"Yes it is a big deal, this bitch thinks it's cool to just run through your pockets and I'm not letting that happen. She just got so weird all of a sudden"

They were having a fun time until Deijah proposed the idea that they go out to eat after. Usually, Maya wouldn't be upset about something so small but she knew that Deijah's intentions weren't pure and she wasn't about to let her go through the guy she came with pockets like that.

So her and Deijah got into an argument in front of everyone.

"Neem do you not obviously see her taking advantage of you?"

"I can afford it, Maya. She's not taking advantage of me"

"You're not some random nigga we met at the bar Neem. You came here with me and not even I do no shit like that to you and that's what I'm trying to get you to understand. I'm not letting her, and half the shit she made you buy tonight she didn't even touch." Maya practically screamed at him, she almost felt like crying after all this going on tonight.

"Stop stressing yourself, I get what you saying," He said wrapping his arms around her torso and pulling her closer to him.

"I really don't even understand what's going on with her no more like it's emotionally draining as fuck"

"Why are you letting her drain you? See now ion like that"

"Cause she's my friend I just can't- Actually I don't want to talk about her no more. I just wanna go home. She done ruined my night" May sighed with her head in his chest. She didn't even know where Deijah and the others were anymore.

"You really wanna go straight home? We could go out to eat before. I don't want you to end your night like that"

"I'm not feeling a restaurant right now, I wanna go to the movies"

"The movies? I ain't been there in years"

"Nigga huh?"

"That shits fa teenagers" He grabbed her hand walking her towards the parking lot to get in the car.

"No it's not I be seeing elders in there"

"They old retired and bored shit if I was them I'd go too"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...