𝟕

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

          Neem walked in and sat down on Mya's couch. She was mopping the kitchen floor, she did about every other night before she went to sleep. She loved when her counters, tables, and floors were clean.

          "Do you ever just sit down? Ever since I met you, you always up doing sumn" Maya looked over at him sitting on the couch watching her clean up.

          "I'm almost done. I had some friends over and some stuff got out of place"

          "Nothing's out of place, yo shits spotless" Maya rolled her eyes and put the mop down getting ready to load her dishwasher.

          "Yeah, okay"

          "I'm being for real" She ignored him and opened her dishwasher, stacking her dishes in it.

          "I'll sit down with you in a second, let me just load this dishwasher" He didn't say anything so Maya just went back to what she was doing. She was a bit nervous knowing he was in her place but for some reason, she had a bit of trust in him after that night he paid for his and her tab.

          "Blonde looks good on you" She looked over at him real quick seeing he was playing with one of his dreads with a smirk on his face.

          "Wipe that smirk off ya face" He shook his head and went back to looking at his phone.

          "You can turn something on the TV if you want, you over there looking bored"

          "I didn't come here to watch TV, I came to see you" She closed her dishwasher and turned it on before washing her hands.

          "Let me change real quick, ill be right back" She sped walked into her room locking the door behind her. She sighed taking her outfit off, brushed her teeth, and hopped in the shower. If he wanted to spend time with her he was gonna wait until she was ready.

          When she got out she put on her pajamas and tied her hair up. She had a feeling he had left but when she went to her living room, he was on the couch dozed off. Maya thought he looked cute but she was never no niggas peace.

          "Get up" She threw one of her pillows at him.

           "Damn nigga powerful ass throw"

          "Aint no sleeping in here, your place is right up there"

          "You the one taking a whole hour to come back so don't act like I'm trippin" She sucked her teeth and sat next to him.