𝟐𝟑

NEHEMIAH KENSINGTON

          These past few days went by fast while Neem was back home and sat in front of his desk. he could see the view outside but none of that mattered right now, nothing he had mattered right now and it sort of made him see where Maya was coming from.

          All these things he had but still he couldn't get her, then what else could he do?

          He couldn't do anything right to keep people around, and everyone around him left. All he wanted to do was make her happy but material things weren't enough. She wanted more of him and that he'd never done before.

         No girl had ever been that close to him and it's not like he would usually let them anyway. Maya had something a lot of women didn't have and it was self-respect. She was focused on what she had going on and nothing else and wasn't selling herself short for anything.

          Girls like her were hard to find, and he was doing all that for her and she didn't even fuck him which was something he valued.

          Trying to shake off the thoughts for a little bit, he decided he'd get out for a little to clear his head.

          Since being around Maya, Neem had realized that money hadn't even been buying his own happiness, but Maya was filling that in for him.

          "I don't even give a fuck" He mumbled while sitting down in his car, knowing damn well he gave a fuck, he cared more than he even should actually. He didn't know where to go but he knew he couldn't just be in the house with his thoughts today.

          Lighting his blunt, he began to drive off. He decided he'd go to the mall just to walk around knowing the last thing he was worried about was buying anything.

          When he got there, he parked and got out closing the door behind him. Pulling out his phone, he began scrolling through contacts to see if there was anyone he knew could distract him right now, and his eyes landed on one of his old hoes he used to fool around with.

          He didn't want sex but just someone to be around and to show him some type of connection which Maya couldn't give him.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

          "You want a bag? Anything while we here?" Neem asked Bianca. He invited her to the mall after buying her an Uber here. He was surprised she actually came after not speaking to her for months.

          "Well, I have been looking at a Prada bag lately... You wanna get me one?" She was standing in front of him smiling, happy to get something out of him for the first time.

          He pulled about three bands out of his pocket and handed them to her.

          "I also been looking at-"

          "No, just the bag I don't got a lot of time today. Just meet me down at the car when you done though aight?"

          "Whatever you say"

          About 30 minutes later Bianca met him in his car, a big smile across her face now that she got whatever bag it was she had been wanting.