𝟏𝟓

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

          "Where is everyone else? They late? Are they meeting us there..."

          The jet was very cozy and Maya definitely preferred it over commercial, but it was very quiet since they were the only two there, besides the flight attendants who came out every few minutes of course.

          She just wished Neem would be more open and spoke to her more since they were doing all these things together.

          "What do you mean 'everyone else'?"

          "Your friends? Family? Associates? I don't know." He laughed

          "Why would I invite them?" Maya looked at him sideways

          "I mean, you got this jet for a reason, right?"

          "Yeah, for me and you. Who said I was bringing other people?"

          Maya was confused, she was really hoping other people would come to take some stress off of her, but at the same time, she wanted to spend more alone time to try and get to know him a little better.

          "Soo this whole thing is only for us?" He shrugged

          "You wanted me to bring other people on our trip?"

          Our trip?

          "I meann, I thought it was like plannedd and you just invited me last minutee"

          "It was planned. Nothing was last minute"

          Maya shut up and sat back in her seat.

          "Would either of you like a glass of water? Champagne?" Said the flight attendant.

          "I'm good" He said, folding his arms and looking at Maya

          "I'll take some champagne" The flight attendant nodded and stepped away, leaving Neem and Maya back to their conversation.

          "Why is it just me and you though? I wouldn't care if you-"

          "Maya, stop talking bruh?" He shook his head, pulling out his phone

          "Excuse me?"

          "Can we just talk and chill? Like I'm tired of all these questions. I didn't bring you up here for that"