𝟓

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

"What you doing here looking all lonely?"

Maya was now sitting at his table. He insisted on her sitting with him and got her waiter to switch tables. She was still confused about what he wanted from her but decided to just give him this night since she kept seeing him around.

"I decided to just take myself out. Why are you here?"

"Got hungry" Maya didn't respond and they fell into a comfortable silence. Knowing she'd get overly nervous, she couldn't look him in his eyes. She just paid attention to sipping her drink, she needed it.

"Why you acting all shy for?"

"I'm not shy. I just don't know what your intention is" She most definitely was shy.

"If youn wanna talk to me you don't have to. I get it, you don't know me" Maya went back and forth in her mind if she should stay or leave.

His attractiveness made up her mind. She had a thing for hood niggas and he looked like a more expensive version of one, even better.

"I'll stay for a bit. I can't be here too long though"

"Oh alright, did you drive here?" The guy asked.

"Yeah I did"

"Mmm," He took a sip of his Casamigos.

"What's your name? You at least owe me that"

"Neem" She knew that wasn't his real name. So she decided to give him her nickname as well. 

"Mimi"

"Youn look like no mf Mimi"

"And youn look like no Neem, but I aint say nun" He shook his head and folded his arms

"Stop playing folks, whats ya real name?" Maya looked into his eyes real quick and back down to the drink in her hand before taking a sip.

"I said Mimi" He didn't do anything to deserve her real name yet. He didn't even give her his.

"K" He didn't press the issue anymore and just left it alone.

The waiter came pretty soon and put their plates in front of them.

"Let me get some A1," he told the waiter. Maya assumed he didn't like their restaurant-brand steak sauce.