𝟒

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

"He took in my bags for me Deij, it was so sweet" Maya was on the phone telling Deijah everything that happened just now. She was mainly so surprised because it was the exact same guy she kept seeing everywhere.

"Shit do he gotta friend?"

"Well, ion know we didn't talk too much. He just helped with the bags, that's all" Maya was doing homework for her physiology class. She counted  physiology as her most complicated class.

"Did you at least get his name?" She thought back to the short convos they had, he never once said his name.

"No, he didn't actually, I know nothing about him. I'm not even sure if he lives here, I've just seen him a few times"

"Girl you should've asked. You gotta make sure his name match how he look. Fuck around his name is Henry" Maya chuckled.

"I don't care about him like that though. I'm not tryna be with no guys right now anyways. I need to focus on this degree" In The last relationship Maya was in she got cheated on. It was her first relationship and her first everything, it was so unexpected.

"Well if you're not ready then don't waste your energy talking to him again, but it's been a year Maya. You gotta get up and experience the relationship you deserve one day" That went through one ear and out the other. Maya planned to think about relationships after she had everything she needed in life together, not now.

"I know, I just still need time" She sighed with relief finally completing her work for tonight. She had to get some studying in for her Pharmacology class exam on Friday.

"Well do what you gotta do. Imma leave and let you study though"

"KK ill talk to you tomorrow"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

It's been a few days, it was now Saturday. Maya passed her exam with an A yesterday and she finally got her apartment pretty much together. It was better than she envisioned when she first started apartment hunting.

Today she was finally getting out of the house and going to get her toes and nails done. She hadn't been doing much for herself recently from how much stuff she had to get done so she felt she needed a day to kind of pamper herself.

She got to the nail shop and it was pretty much empty for a Saturday. She decided to go with a baby pink since she was tired of getting white all the time.