𝟏𝟏

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄

          "I'm so bored. I feel like I have nothing to do" Maya said.

          Deijah came over since she was in the area. She was on Maya's couch while Maya was sweeping the floors.

          "Then get ya lil sugar daddy down here to take you shopping again. You know his apartment number right?"

          "I am not bothering that man for no money. If he offers ill take it but I'm not going out my way for nothing" Deijah stood up and grabbed the dustpan

          "Well I don't got anything better to offer you sis" Maya swept the dust up and Deijah threw it away. She still had a few more things to do around the house but decided to take a break and talk with Deijah.

          "I'm just bored. I don't have work, nothing. Just me and this place"

          "Have you heard from him since he took you out though?" Maya thought back to when she last spoke to him. It was the night he said he would call her back but she hadn't heard from him for the past three days.

          "He called me that night but I haven't heard from him since" Maya didn't know why he hasn't spoken to her but at the end of the day, she didn't lose anything. He's the one who spent all this money on her for nothing in return. So, it was his loss, not hers.

          "He'll come back, they always do" Maya shrugged. She's been peaceful without him anyways, or at least peaceful with the money he's given to sustain her month off.

          "He probably just wanted to give me money for a little while. I'm pretty sure that when I go back to work I'll never hear from him again"

          "You better start manifesting he tells you put in your 30 days at work. You over here being negative and shit"

          "I'm not being negative I'm being for real. I have been told the nigga he wasn't getting anything out of me. He most likely decided to stop wasting his time"

          By the time Maya knew it, Ka'mari, Makari, and their little guy friends were also there. They were all invited of course since Maya hadn't been around her friends a lot since she moved here. She's met everyone before so it wasn't much of a problem in her opinion.

          Her classwork was done for the week so she decided why not.

          "More of a real bitch and my pussy wetter!"

          "WETTER"

          Ka'mari was on her little talking stages lap singing and recording while the other girls were with theirs.

          Ka'mari, being the friend she was, invited a guy she knew was single over to possibly hook him up with Maya. So far it wasn't going too well though.

          He was definitely her type. He was tall, dark skin, hood, just how she liked it, but he obviously wasn't stackin' like Nehemiah was, she could tell by how he dressed.

          And on top of that, so far he was pretty boring. He had hardly spoken to her but had his hand on her thigh. The most she knew about him was that his name was Malakai, he was 22, and he smoked blacks.

          He was overly nonchalant, which Maya didn't like. She understood it to a certain point but he was kind of annoying her.

          "You can't be smoking that in my house. We can go to the balcony"

          "My bad my bad I shoulda asked" Both him and Maya walked through her bedroom and to her balcony to get some air, and so the smell of his black and mild didn't linger in her place.

          "You stay out here?" Maya asked as he lit up his black

          "Nah I stay out in Opa Locka. My nigga Jaimeer got us out here for tonight" Jaimeer was Ka'mari's little brother's friend.

          "Oh alright, where you stay out there?" Maya asked in curiosity

          "Well, I stay with my momma for right now. Still tryna make it out. Shits hard out here"

          He just keeps getting worse

          "You need to put them blacks down and smoke a wood. Lung cancer coming soon" She said as he sucked his teeth playfully

          "Don't play wit me luh girl. You got weed though?"

          "Nah I don't have nun on me. I don't smoke like that"

          "You wanna go get some?"

♡︎♡︎♡︎

          "What you mean I'm paying? Nigga you asked to come out here, not me. I did you enough of a favor driving you all the way here anyways"

          They were in Maya's car, since he didn't have one, in front of the weed shop. She had asked him to go in and get the weed since she didn't feel like getting out but he asked her straight up 'You gonna pay?'.

          "I told you I don't smoke like that anyway. If you can't afford it don't bring me up out my house here" She said

          "You think you too good to pay or sumn? I just paid my phone bill today I'm trying hard out here. I didn't ask you to pay that, did I? It's just weed"

          "Get the fuck out my car. Bitch made ass nigga, not gon disrespect me in my shit. Then ask me to pay when you made it seem like you was? Please" He forcefully opened the door

            "Bicth made? You silly boujee hoes always think you too good for certain shit" He instantly reminded her of Jayvion.

          He hopped out of the car. All Maya could do was look at him in pure disgust

          "Yup, most definitely bitch made. No job, no car, talking to me crazy, bitch made as fuck"

          "Oh so you want money, you a gold digger"

          "No, I want respect. You could've at least told me you wasn't gonna pay for it at home but you want to embarrass yourself in public so everyone could hear so that's on you"

          "No it's about money. You was cool with me until we got here. Now I'm getting kicked out. Like what are you on?"

          "I'm not arguing with you nigga"

          "Bitch you ain't gon find no nigga that's gon give you both bomb dick and money so stop the stuck-up shit. But you really acting like you need some dick for real"

          "Get out, I'm serious" He slammed her door shut. Maya looked at him like he was crazy

          "Dont slam doors you can't afford"

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...